Moderator of the Month for August

last reply
38 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Someone who was laid up for the best part of August, absolutely ROCKED the story queue.

Can you guess who that might have been from the following clue?

Congratulations HRH. Sprite I hope you can get a new set of strings with the $100 Prize.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Unbelievable. She kills a Lush member and still makes mod of the month!

We all know that blunt force trauma was the result of a frying pan. You could see the 'Cast Iron - Made in U.S.A.' imprint in his head!

Admittedly she is just about the most awesome ball of bubbly fun ever and can rock the story queue like Ashleigh can rock a fitness instructor's world, but you've gotta draw a line somewhere. Right?

*sighs*

Congratulations, Sprite. xx

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Congrats, Sprite! Yeah, you earned this. Thanks for keeping the lights on in the back.
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats, Sprite. You have help me become a better scribbler.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

I hide my love and sense of awe beneath a bit of gentle sarcasm, but yes, Rachel, you rock! Of course, I made it easy for you by submitting only perfectly written, flawless work, so all you had to do was click on "Verify" - which means that I'll be waiting for my percentage of the take! The good news is you can pay me in kibble. Congrats, my friend.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
I'll make you extra pancakes on Sunday smile

You rock, beautiful. Love you millions xx
Lurker
0 likes
Well done, Miss Sprite. Fabulous work
Princess D
0 likes
awesome congrats to you....huggs
Lurker
0 likes

Congrats, sweet Sprite! SO very well deserved!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I thought we made a deal that i wasn't supposed to win this, supposed to go to my mods... thank you, Nicky, from the bottom of my heart. being part of this team was always prize enough for me, and really, it kept me sane this past month, and feeling useful. that said, i did have my eye on this very lovely piece, so...

and thanks to all the writers who made it easy and fun for me - most of you send thanks yous, and i do appreciate them. some of you send money, btw, as well... if you're not one of those, don't worry, it's okay to be stingy.

anyways, thanks guys.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I think you did both of my approvals for August. Thank you.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100

I hide my love and sense of awe beneath a bit of gentle sarcasm, but yes, Rachel, you rock! Of course, I made it easy for you by submitting only perfectly written, flawless work, so all you had to do was click on "Verify" - which means that I'll be waiting for my percentage of the take! The good news is you can pay me in kibble. Congrats, my friend.

*sends you a penny* hey, it's new and shiny!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Well done and thank you for all the smiles too
Madam Carol
0 likes
Big big congrats to the girl with the pretty smile.
The Linebacker
0 likes
...And she 's been practicing on defending her Nekkid Air Guitar World Championship and learning to bake Ruthie's brownie recipe.

Congratulations, Sprite! Mod of the Month! You were awesome!

...and here is your M.O.M. prize...

Thanks for the lap dance!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Well it's about damn time you got recognized for all your hard work!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you Sprite for all your hard work!!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations, Rachel, from an appreciative writer.

It's silly I know, but I always feel a bit special when I see you've verified one of my stories.

Annie

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Mana wahine
0 likes

Congratulations Sprite and thank you for all your help with the site.
Story Verifier
0 likes
It is about time! Congratulations Spritey! The skillet murder was never linked to you by any evidence. The fact that your pans just happen to fit the murder weapon was a pure coincidence. I know some lawyers... only $100 retainer is needed!
Site administrator
0 likes
Well done HRH Sprite.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations sprite you earned this!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Well done Sprite. Thoroughly deserved.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Clearly overrated

Congratz!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll
Clearly overrated

Congratz!

oh dear, time to delete another account...

Lurker
0 likes
Congrats beautiful. You do deserve it!