What's your deal?

last reply
20 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Married and secretly bi, straight, secretly bi, openly anything or secretly lesbian?
Lurker
0 likes
Openly bi
Lurker
0 likes
Secretly bi ITRW (openly bi on Lush)
Lurker
0 likes
My deal, it to write a better word.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not married, openly bi-sexual
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No married - never will be. Openly Bi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Married, Bi-Sexual both here on Lush and in everyday life. We have an open marriage, but I doubt if he has any idea just how much I cheat on him. I am happy, he is happy and we have raised two daughters who are both doing well in their chosen paths.

So see cheating and fucking around does have benefits.
Lurker
0 likes
I am openly bisexual, but my sexual encounters are probably around 75% men and 25% women. I am not a fan of cheating or being involved with anybody who is cheating on their significant other with me. Sometimes I am not aware, but I try to make an effort to find out before I spread my legs lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My deal? Straight, ace high.

oops, just realised it's in ask the gals.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
rainbow colored.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Straight, married and quite happy.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
My bookshop where I spend much of my time.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Well, it's complicated. I don't have a label. It's all good depending on my mood. I'm kinda passive with both men and women. Though there are my moments. Depending on the people and how tipsy I might be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 large pizzas, garlic bread and a bottle of cola for $15 on cheap Tuesdays.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
2 large pizzas, garlic bread and a bottle of cola for $15 on cheap Tuesdays.

Now that's a deal!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

I want pizza now

She's delivering

Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Single, openly bi, good at sports and like pizza.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been married for 35 years, the last half of which has involved less and less sex, due to her becoming more conservative about sex. She knows of my extra-marital explorations, the less she knows about, the better she likes it. I am straight. I consider myself to be an expert at various forms of foreplay, and my main interest lies there. My goal is always for my partner to enjoy at least two orgasms in two different ways before I think about mine. I really like being a mentor.