crossdressing

last reply
12 replies
3.1k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi everyone my name is ( satin)claire ive been crossdressing since an early age (12) like most cdrs it all starts with wearing your mums,sisters etc mine was my sis n laws and wow she had some gorgeous lingerie some from anne summers,m&s etc but to me those satin panties,bras,tights(pantyhose)they made a young man happy, I have stole panties etc female friends over the yrs and have finally found a girlfriend who likes me to fully dress for her and its such a thrill to wear tights,panties underneath my jeans when we go out,I guess what a wanna say is I would love to meet with a crossdresser to explore my bi curious side while my g/f watches
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
congrats on finding a gf who supports you dressing.... my gf discovered my lingerie and then cd websites on my computer and we parted ways soon afterwards.... your a lucky man
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
congrats on finding a gf who supports you dressing.... my gf discovered my lingerie and then cd websites on my computer and we parted ways soon afterwards.... your a lucky man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im glad you found someone that enjoys you dressed. My wife knows I dress, I told her before we married and she has seen me dressed a few times but shes not crazy about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That describes our relationship fairly well. She knows about it, and even purchases lingerie for me. We even enjoy sex while I'm dressed. But she doesn't really get turned on by it, and she only has an orgasm about half the time (as opposed to almost always when I'm not dressed.)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You guys are lucky. Closet pantyboy here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to meet up with another crossdresser too!! My wife would love to watch!
Lurker
0 likes
garterbelt - that would be hot. I would wear black or tan pantyhose, sheer to waist and nothing else...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
omg how i would get hard and off just smelling my sisters panties before putting them on and wearing them until i got off. so taboo but dam hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I started wearing a discarded dress from my sister when I was a teenager. I loved it and it just got better and better. I used to get many things from Anne Summers and loved their stuff. Now I have got it totally sorted as I have the whole thing. Lingerie, stockings, heels, breast forms, makeup, jewellery, wigs and perfume. Makes me feel real. I will never stop as I love it so much. I do it every week,
colin123
0 likes
Wife watching is such a turn on, read some of my true stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get the chance to do so but I would in a second, given the chance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I so wish I knew a fellow crossdresser or MTF where the two of us would be able to explore our sexuality together and develop a solid relationship (friends, lovers, and/or spouses).

To those that have a GF / wife that not only know about their crossdressing but also embraces their needs and desires, truly have a precious gem.