Login

double penetration, 2 men 1 girl threesome

last reply
33 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
10 likes
0 likes
has any of you girls ever had a double penetration? it has been a fantasy of mine for some time and id like to get some tips before trying it
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
find close friends u trust, lube a lot, n take it really slow, if the guys r just horny to hump ur gna be in real pain, take it easy n take the thinner 1 in ur ass unless ur aiming for 2 in 1 hole, my most comfortable position is cowgirl with the other guy coming from behind me, if u have any other questions hit me up
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have done lots of threesomes with two guys.

Just like any other sex sometimes it is great and sometimes not so great. Three need to work harder to get it just right than only two.

You may end up accepting some pain before you all master your individual techniques together.

Should you all want to work at it, you may find something you will never get out of your mind.
Madam Carol
1 like
I've done a DP a couple times. Not as easy as it seems. A bit uncomfortable for me and the guys need to be on same page.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's one of those encounters that can be a disaster, but I've always been very lucky whenever I've found myself with two guys at the same time. The shame of it is that it's just not that easy to organize
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Chances are, your first time will be awkward, uncomfortable, and you won't enjoy it that much. That's how it was for me. But it's worth sticking with it till you get the right mix, cuz then it's amazing! The guys you do it with have to have zero issues homophobia-wise, and if you can find two bi-sexual partners, it will probably work much better. If you've done anal and enjoyed it, your odds of success are better, but try stuffing 2 cocks in your pussy at the same time for a new thrill. Your guys have to be REALLY open-minded to do that with you.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it. Kind of want to someday.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with some of the above comments. I have done it several times but find myself with the same select guys who know what they are doing. There are probably 5 guys I will DP with in combinations as they make the expierence hot and fun. If they are not well versed at it then it can be a nightmare.
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Chances are, your first time will be awkward, uncomfortable, and you won't enjoy it that much. That's how it was for me. But it's worth sticking with it till you get the right mix, cuz then it's amazing! The guys you do it with have to have zero issues homophobia-wise, and if you can find two bi-sexual partners, it will probably work much better. If you've done anal and enjoyed it, your odds of success are better, but try stuffing 2 cocks in your pussy at the same time for a new thrill. Your guys have to be REALLY open-minded to do that with you.

I do enjoy anal, but doesnt seem like i can fit much in my vag when i have 1 in my ass, and i dont think i can ever fit 2 in 1 hole... have u tried it? does having only 1 ever feel the same again?
0 likes
Quote by Miss_Michelle
I done it many times.

any tips?
0 likes
Quote by Nayeli

any progress there?
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Quote by stephies

I do enjoy anal, but doesnt seem like i can fit much in my vag when i have 1 in my ass, and i dont think i can ever fit 2 in 1 hole... have u tried it? does having only 1 ever feel the same again?

Hey! You can squeeze an 8 lb. baby through there and still enjoy sex afterwards, so of course 2 cocks in you at the same time won't ruin you. Some girls have really tight pussies, so do your Kegels and stretch yourself first with progressively thicker dildos. ...or progressively thicker men!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had to jump ahead and read this one. Thank you ladies for sharing all that. & yes if I was giving advice bi males are better for this one. No last minute homophobia & awkwardness. They will be genuinely enjoying it. The one time I tried it the eroticism of her him & me packed together was something else. Also having the guy with the larger cock enter first & the smaller slide in second seems to work better. Of course actual results may vary : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My experience dictates that two guys in the same place my not be for everyone and it may take some practice of those who are finally successful.

In your practice, you may find a degree of discomfort the first time you try or some girls say it is just painful. But in either case, enough practice and you have a very good chance of experiencing great blissfulness. I know others that have never been able to master the skills with the first set of partners. So, you may have to search for more than one set of partners before you find just the right guys.

Personally, I find the best position is the Reverse Cowgirl and after he has penetrated me fully, lean back on him and have the next guy enter you from the top.

The second opinion from a Japanese Girlfriend says this is more painful than childbirth.

So best to listen to your body and not someone else's experience.
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
My experience dictates that two guys in the same place my not be for everyone and it may take some practice of those who are finally successful.

In your practice, you may find a degree of discomfort the first time you try or some girls say it is just painful. But in either case, enough practice and you have a very good chance of experiencing great blissfulness. I know others that have never been able to master the skills with the first set of partners. So, you may have to search for more than one set of partners before you find just the right guys.

Personally, I find the best position is the Reverse Cowgirl and after he has penetrated you fully, lean back on him and have the next guy enter you from the top.

The second opinion from a Japanese Girlfriend says this is more painful than childbirth.

So best to listen to your body and not someone else's experience.

thank u very much smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nayeli

hows that plan working for u?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have been with two men a few times and thoroughly enjoyed it. I suppose I've avoided pain for a couple of reasons, one being that I will not do anal. There's no right or wrong on this matter, it simply is much too painful for me. So, for me it's vaginally and orally (and thrilling). The other reason I avoided pain is that I've never had double penetration in either my mouth or my vagina. And here the main reason is that the fellows I've been with seemed to think that if their cocks ever touched, that would instantly turn them into eternal and committed gay men.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
" turn them into eternal and committed gay men." LoL. Have to honest, but its with a large degree of self interest I'd recommend bi males or at least bi curious when enjoying two men at a time.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have done it with two boys at a time along with of the boys girlfriend. She was curious and wanted to see how it looks when double penetrated. She saw me being DPed and later she joined too.
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
I have a couple of times,I don't do anal so the guys have to take turns,who wants sloppy seconds?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have tried it. It's all about trust and having guys that are able to read your body/reactions and not just trying to rip you apart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fantasized about vaginal/anal at the same time but never did it. Now in my slutty days I did, on a few occasions take a man vaginally and orally at the same time, but I don't think that is what is meant by double penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fantasized about vaginal/anal at the same time but never did it. Now in my slutty days I did, on a few occasions take a man vaginally and orally at the same time, but I don't think that is what is meant by double penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephies

I have had two in the same hole a few times and it will take you to a place you could not believe existed. One thing you may want to try is two guys that are no more than average size and you may need lots of lube also. This is one time that Larger is NOT better!
Lurker
0 likes
I love to be Double Penetrated I also like MMMF lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the trick is to get with two men who have done this Together many times before