last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi Girls,

any one of you every worked as a stripper? Maybe just for amateurs night for a kick? How does it feel to go naked and suddenly be like a magnet for every men? Does it feel powerful? Does it feel rewarding to be desired? What feelings did you have when you did it?

Thomas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in college I had a girl friend who paid for her education by dancing and whenever she would drop my the house I was naked. I guess she recognized I was very comfortable to be nude in front of ours.

She asked me time and again to come and dance just for the fun of it one night. One night in a moment of weakness I agreed to go and just check it out. But before the evening was over I was the French Maid of the evening.

By the time I had stripped the guys all had money out and were more than will to pass some of it to me. It does create a feeling of power, but men have always noticed me since I became fully developed.

My only regret is that the manager was after me to dance as a regular for a few months which I had no interest in at all.
Lurker
0 likes
My sister is a stripper and has been so for years. I have gone to the different clubs she has worked at and stripped on occasion. The current club she dances in is completely nude. I have danced with her and it's is so much fun. You feel so empowered with men throwing money at you know they all want to fuck you but won't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never worked as a stripper but did do an amateur contest once - and loved it. It was so exciting and thrilling to strip down in front of a bunch of guys, all of them looking at my body
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A couple of times. Not for guys, but for a group of girls who were my college mates. Sort of thrilling experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by masso66
Hi Girls,

any one of you every worked as a stripper? Maybe just for amateurs night for a kick? How does it feel to go naked and suddenly be like a magnet for every men? Does it feel powerful? Does it feel rewarding to be desired? What feelings did you have when you did it?

Thomas

For my boss only........
Lurker
0 likes
Once stripped on Amateur night and actually took 1st place
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not for a large venue like a club, but just for friends at a party. I'm perfectly comfortable stripping for a photographer or two, but I don't think I'd ever do it for a crowd of strangers. It might be fun, but I've mortified my family enough by modeling nude. If they found out I'd worked as a stripper too, they'd probably disown me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dated & lived with a topless dancer for over 10 years...she was in her 30s when I met her...it takes skill in handling guys to excel in a profession filled with hard bodied 20 year olds...she had the skills...based on her & all the other dancers I associated with during that time is...they get jaded toward men & start seeing them as dollar signs...& if they didn't already lean that direction...they turned to women........my girlfriend always told me lesbians made the best dancers from a money stand point...a girl who likes guys inadvertently let's it interfere with business...a lesbian doesn't like guys so there is no conflict...she'll get all of their money...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7
...they get jaded toward men & start seeing them as dollar signs...& if they didn't already lean that direction...they turned to women........my girlfriend always told me lesbians made the best dancers from a money stand point...a girl who likes guys inadvertently let's it interfere with business...a lesbian doesn't like guys so there is no conflict...she'll get all of their money...

It is sad (to me) that when most of the men you are with just look at you as something to use for their pleasure, that it can turn you off from men totally. I understand it, but it is sad. There are still men out there that aren't all like that though. Maybe not as many as before, but I know some great guys that think with their heads, not their cocks.

And, no, I have never worked as a stripper, but am happy to put on a show for my lover!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I never worked as a stripper but have had some friends who did. I've done a couple amateur nights and several home parties though. There is a feeling of power you get that is pretty great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend and I once entered an amateur contest at strip club. Was long ago and lot of fun. You really do feel very empowered!
Not something I would do professionally though.
Lurker
0 likes
My roommate & college girl crush stripped professionally. She did it for fun as she had money.
My only brush with it was when attending a swank party with another housemate we went to the wrong apartment. We accidentally crashed a bachelor party and they thought we were the strippers! We looked at each other & decided to go for it! Several lap dances and. A little awkward naked making out (with each other) we had a few hundred dollars. It was really amazing but not something we ever did again.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes Ive stripped a few times,a girl has to use what God gave her to get ahead.It doesn't bother me showing myself to strangers so long as they don't touch me without my permission