Login

removing blank space and extra lines from forum signature

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My forum signature has a lot of extra space at the bottom. When I try to edit that away, I don't see how to fix it.

The editing pane shows the extra space, but the cursor doesn't "cursor" down to it with the arrow keys, and I can't select the empty space to delete it. What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't seem to be a question of extra carriage returns that need to be deleted.

What am I doing wrong? any ideas?

thank you!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

What am I doing wrong? any ideas?

!

hanging out with thugs and low-lifes and not eating enough veggies.

no, seriously, i have no idea. sounds like Gav or Lizzy's department. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

hanging out with thugs and low-lifes and not eating enough veggies.

no, seriously, i have no idea. sounds like Gav or Lizzy's department. smile

You mean taco salad doesn't count as veggies?
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
I'm commenting based on observation, but I don't think you are doing anything wrong. For example, despite the original post demonstrating what you mean, the above is perfectly fine.

I think it's to do with your profile bar on the left, rather than your signature itself. The post above demonstrates that there are no extra lines in your signature. So, when you posts are longer (as immediately above) your signature doesn't have the space below it, because it ends up in line or longer than the profile bar. But, when they are shorter (as per your original post) they end up with space - as it appears below your ended post, which is shorter than the profile length.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweetsinner
I'm commenting based on observation, but I don't think you are doing anything wrong. For example, despite the original post demonstrating what you mean, the above is perfectly fine.

I think it's to do with your profile bar on the left, rather than your signature itself. The post above demonstrates that there are no extra lines in your signature. So, when you posts are longer (as immediately above) your signature doesn't have the space below it, because it ends up in line or longer than the profile bar. But, when they are shorter (as per your original post) they end up with space - as it appears below your ended post, which is shorter than the profile length.

thank you! that makes sense. Hadn't thought of that. Seems so obvious after the fact.