Announcing the Winners of our "Sporty Sex Stories" Competition

last reply
58 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This was a very playful competition, coinciding with the Olympics, and the stories reflected that.

The judges faced a difficult task, but in the end, a unanimous decision was reached.

Congratulations to our Top 3:

1st Place ($150) - Thin Ice, by Burquette
2nd Place ($100) - The Batgirl, by Buz
3rd Place ($50) - Touch, by gilrenard

Rounding up the Top 10 were these excellent entries:

Taking One For the Team, by VirgoGo
Exercising Restraint, by WannabeWordsmith
Gold-Medal Whore, by oceanrunner
Mixed Doubles, by naughtyannie
Hat Tricks and Firecracker, by MadMartigan
Double Oxer, by HeraTeleia
Judo - The Gentle Way, by ChrisM

A huge thank you to all those who entered, and to the judges who had the hard task of picking the winners.

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Nicola
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Good job motherfuckers.

Three writers that have put the time in and honed their skills. All three are good.

Nice going guys.
Lurker
0 likes

Great Job all awesome writers well deserved!!!
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and runners-up
Mana wahine
0 likes

Congratulations to the winners of the competition, and to everyone who got an honourable mention. Well done.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Congrats, everyone! Great job!
Dreamer
0 likes

Congratulations to all and a big thanks for the RR on my story, "Judo-The Gentle Way".

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Big congrats to the three winners and the runners up. Great job!

L x
0 likes
I just can't think of many better ways to start a Monday. Everyone at work will be asking me what I'm so happy about!

Congratulations to Buz, Gilrenard, and all of the finalists. And thank you, so, so much!

I'm giving out kisses today. Come get yours!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well done to all the prizewinners, and it was a real pleasure to write and enter a story....looking forward to the next one x
English Gentleman
0 likes
great job guys, i had fun writing for this competition, those top three are well deserved, great reads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well done everyone... not easy writing to a brief... libby x
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Congrats to the winners and the runners-up! A big pat on the back!

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to Everyone!

Another tough competition that yielded some amazing stories.

The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations everyone and to the winners smile great job!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
A huge congrats to Burquette, Buz, Gil and the other runners-up! This was a tough competition with a lot of high-quality entries, so to finish in the top ten, much less on the podium, is a major accomplishment. Way to go, and kudos to all who entered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Congratulations to the winners and the runners up ??. And thank you to everyone who took the time to write and submit stories ???
Charming as fuck
0 likes
I really enjoyed reading these entries. Burquette, your story was simply beautiful. Huge congrats to you and to the authors of the other outstanding stories which made up the top ten. It's amazing to see so many quality authors managing to step up the game for competitions.

Really well done xx
0 likes
Congrats all! My attempt at an entry foundered and I moved on to other stories. Seeing the field I would have been up against, that was a good call. Some seriously good writers in there.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Good job motherfuckers.

Three writers that have put the time in and honed their skills. All three are good.

Nice going guys.

As always, very nice praise, Felix. Well done ;-)

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes

Congratulations!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and to the honorable mentions! Great job! Now go celebrate!

Lurker
0 likes

Congrats to the top 3 and to all who entered!
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and all entrants. I feel honoured to even be considered among the top ten of such great writers; even more so for the unexpected and fabulous Editor's Pick. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read, vote and comment on all the stories in this fun competition. I certainly wouldn't want to have been a judge.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 25 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 14 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to all winners, runners up, and competitors. This is a very fun side to the site. It was fun reading as many of the entries as I could, and I'm thrilled at my placing amongst such heavy hitters. And I have a shiny new ribbon and badge! Calloo callay!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to Burquette for 1st Place! Awesome story! And to Gilrenard on finishing out the Top 3. Damned excellent, dude.

This comp was so strong that it spawned 6 EPs. Damn! That is awesome! Great to get so many super strong entries. The writers here make Lushstories the Number One Quality Erotic Story site on the entire world wide web!

Congrats to all the honorable mentions and all who entered, as y'all made this a super competition.

Hey, We KICK ASS!

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners! I'm honoured to be one of the "bubbling under" group, and delighted to be awarded a "Recommended Read".

And only one place below the Editor's Choice group too, so I nearly made it to the top table! smile

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx