Your fave or most useful apps.

last reply
18 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
What are your favourite or most useful apps and why?

I have 2 I use a lot. The Microsoft Word and One Drive Apps. I can work on anything anywhere and nobody else will see it. Great for writing from work and you don't have to worry about having left anything behind for others to find. Not that I do that of course.
Lurker
0 likes
My photo vault app...so I can keep all the special pics and videos I don't want anyone else to see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101
My photo vault app...so I can keep all the special pics and videos I don't want anyone else to see.

V, BB me on that App. Coz I got some very special pics and vids too ;)
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I can work on anything anywhere and nobody else will see it. Great for writing from work and you don't have to worry about having left anything behind for others to find.

Depends on whether you use your company's network/equipment for connecting to your One Drive I guess.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My killer app identifies lesbians and bi-sexual girls within a 50' range of my phone. Then it sends a proposition with my nude pic to their phones. SO convenient!!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
EVERNOTE!!!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Opera, the browser

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
SleepCycle - Basically an alarm clock that analyses your sleep cycle to wake you up at the best time depending on the state of sleep you are in. As a non-morning type I love the gentler wake up... does not work in conjunction with children, tradies starting work next door, or neighbours in dick waving contests with the revs of their engines.

1Password - password manager / storage of sensitive information (I use on iPhone and Mac). Initially it was recommended by a colleague to store notes in a secure de-identified way, but I found it to be much more useful as I found my way around the app.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Redbook - great for work
ESPN Fantasy - great for not-work

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Amazon app. Xmas shopping? Done!
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My killer app identifies lesbians and bi-sexual girls within a 50' range of my phone. Then it sends a proposition with my nude pic to their phones. SO convenient!!

Um, does that work on the iPhone??

My favorite app is Youtube. I can't fall asleep without listening to Be.Busta, Corpse Husband, Dorset Ghost and the like. Spooky stories mostly from the "Let's not meet' forum in reddit.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Troublemaker
0 likes
My fav app provides a high voltage jolt to people who annoy me... oh wait... that's my Taser
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
dictionary.com. it was the first app i installed on a smartphone and continues to be the first one i add to new devices. i use it on a regular basis - love the word of the day feature and word related slide shows and articles. yep, i'm a word nerd?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear out Facebook...actually it's a two way street, they wear me out as well. Pinterest is a very close second.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alarmy is great for waking up on time. No snooze button. You have to solve math problems, shake your phone a certain number of times, or take a picture of something in your room before it turns off. The pro version isn't free ($1.99), but it's incredibly effective and customizable. Also shows you the weather conditions.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Duolingo...I am "determined" to learn Spanish, French, and Italian. And maybe Mandarin Chinese. Finally. I hope. Perhaps. We'll see...