Author for hire?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
[Apologies if this post is in a wrong section! Feel free to move or delete it.]

I'm interested in having a custom short story written. Basically, while I have my own ideas, I love not knowing where things are going next.

I would supply reference pictures and a biography for the main character. The author would then craft whatever story they deem best. They'd be more than welcome to incorporate settings and characters they have previously created within this project too. Shared universes are great.

Themes that really interest me include interracial, paranormal, breeding, and humiliation.

Thanks for your time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hightowercannon
[Apologies if this post is in a wrong section! Feel free to move or delete it.]

I'm interested in having a custom short story written. Basically, while I have my own ideas, I love not knowing where things are going next.

I would supply reference pictures and a biography for the main character. The author would then craft whatever story they deem best. They'd be more than welcome to incorporate settings and characters they have previously created within this project too. Shared universes are great.

Themes that really interest me include interracial, paranormal, breeding, and humiliation.

Thanks for your time!

I do this all the time for readers...often its about an incident in their life...but just as often its about a scenario they like...if you have any problem finding someone...give me a shout...