deflower a virgin

last reply
11 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies, I need help. in my story a girl is being deflowered. as a man I have no idea what the feelings of a young girl are---the pain---the blood---etc. if anyone of you ladies would like to weigh in and write a couple of paragraphs from the girls view I would really appreciate it. if I use your description I'll give you foot-note credit.

in advance. thank you
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The thing is, it's a very different experience for different girls. With me, it was just a brief stinging with very little blood, but some of my friends have told me very different stories about how it felt to them. From what I've heard, my experience was on the easy side, but some girls feel much more pain when their hymen is broken, and bleed enough to bloody the sheets. With me, the sheets just had a pale, pinkish color, like there was just a little blood mixed with lots of cum. Anything you imagine has probably been experienced by at least some girls, so you probably can't get it wrong no matter how you describe it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had been masturbating and had introduced things into my vagina before I actually had sex with a male. Sharing my virginity with the boy was exciting but completely painless and no physical discomfort at all. It was one of the best days of my life.
I vaguely remember the day I broke my hymen masturbating, it scared me as I began to bleed and thought I had done some damage internally. I cant remember there being any noticeable pain and the blood stopped quickly and there was hardly a flow. No more than an average male ejaculation flowing back.
After I had recounted my experience with another girl I was reassured that what I had done was only spoil it for a later and more exciting time, and denied the boy the satisfaction of seeing the virgins blood on his penis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having grown up in the country, I've heard stories of girls busting their hymen galloping on a horse or riding a motorcycle on a bumpy road. One really hot redhead told me that she always had orgasms riding her Harley.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Meggsy and Bethany, I had very little pain and almost no blood at all. I was just one sharp jolt of pain and then it passed. Seems the three of us were born for sex with many different men. That must be the reason it was not difficult at all. Different than one of the girls above. I did not cum at all the first time, but since I had sex with the much older(27) guy next door just about daily for two plus months. Within a week I was beginning to have Orgasms and by the end of summer, they would just about make me unconscious for a minute or so.

You hear stories, from many girls what a horrible experience that first time was and I have always wondered if that is why some woman never really want sex. Providing sex for their man, but never wanted it.

Then there are women like me that while satisfied, always want just one more round!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could someone who experienced pain and blood please weigh in too?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all accept the range of pain and blood in the loss of virginity is massive from a pinch and droplets to agony and a flood. Just a thought but: If I were writing a story, I might work backwards, meaning if the couple were madly in love, her "discomfort" might be easy. If, she was , clearly we are looking at agony while a one-night stand might be somewhere in the middle. Repeating-just a thought.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry Mr. A

I thought you wanted our experience and nothing but the truth.

Dumb Me
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by dianne_19905
We all accept the range of pain and blood in the loss of virginity is massive from a pinch and droplets to agony and a flood. Just a thought but: If I were writing a story, I might work backwards, meaning if the couple were madly in love, her "discomfort" might be easy. If, she was , clearly we are looking at agony while a one-night stand might be somewhere in the middle. Repeating-just a thought.

This. You need to figure out what kind of an experience you want your character to have. Since you're the writer, it's entirely up to you.

Is she a blushing virgin with little to no experience and a healthy dose of nervousness?

Is she a girl who is experienced in self pleasure and so not at all daunted by the idea of losing her virginity?

I was the second kind. Took my own one afternoon while taking a shower and playing with myself. Having sex with a guy for the first time didn't happen for years after, but it didn't hurt like I'd been told. I didn't bleed either. *shrugs*

Regarding the note in the quote above about , just make sure your virgin is willing, okay? We don't do nonconsent here. Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by YoungWidow
Sorry Mr. A

I thought you wanted our experience and nothing but the truth.

Dumb Me

for my story I think the pain & blood is necessary. but I wanted it to be realistic. as I said, its something a guy can't experience.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

for my story I think the pain & blood is necessary. but I wanted it to be realistic. as I said, its something a guy can't experience.

it feels like having a shotgun shoved up your ladybits and fired. better? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.