Why the big hate on for ladies hosiery?

last reply
18 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always found stockings and pantyhose made any woman's legs look sexier. Why do you hate them so? Are there women out there that still enjoy wearing them for whatever reason?
Lurker
0 likes
I wear stockings and garter belts all winter when it's cooler... no pantyhose. smile I find them intensely sexy and love how men stare, once they figure out you're wearing them.
Lurker
0 likes
I never wear them in the summer, I don't wear them to work...just don't want to, never cared for them much and I don't want to sit all day at work like that. I will wear them if I get dressed up to go out someplace, and I like how that looks.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
they're uncomfortable and hot. i only wear them when i absolutely have to.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live at the beach and I am always tan. It is warm most of the time, so I see little reason not to be free and available.

But I do know that lots of mature men love them and if you are taking me out to dinner and want me to wear such I would be pleased to do just for you.
Lurker
0 likes
In my country its very much rare thing. You dont even get it openly in the market. So..........
But i love women with long legs in black see thru stockings n high heals
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Dom has a pantyhose fetish and so do I. I can understand how some women find them uncomfortable, however you have to realize that if you're buying cheap drugstore pairs then you get what you pay for lol. I've worn some of the best qualities and they are oh so sexy, and comfortable too.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I have one pair that are extremely comfy, they are a bit thicker than normal. For the most part, I think whoever invented them is completely evil!.. I find them really difficult to get into, and they are usually too high waisted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dark tights are good with boots in the winter (especially with a shortish skirt). Nude-colored or tan hose just seems weird, and hose is too hot in the summer.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I only wear them when it's cold, but they look great on me, so I have nothing against them.
0 likes
Didn't know there was. In Florida we don't wear them often, but there is always a time and place. I prefer thigh highs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I wear stockings and garter belts all winter when it's cooler... no pantyhose. smile I find them intensely sexy and love how men stare, once they figure out you're wearing them.

You must know me.... i'm the one whose eyes follow your every step, wishing I was there when you got home to massage those sweet stocking covered toes......
Lurker
0 likes
To me they're just strict necessity. Without them, whenever I wear a skirt the insides of my thighs will rub raw after a few hours.

Not even kidding - today I wore a short skirt (part of a Halloween costume) for most of the day. I didn't wear hose and by night time I had two huge rub-raw rashes on the inside of my thighs. That was after using baby oil and Vaseline - my usual two failsafes.

So I'll never do that again.
Lurker
0 likes
Love my pantyhose or tights as we call them, make my legs look better than they are, keep me warm and love getting them eased off lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like tights but sometimes they are warmer and look better below the hem line than cold colourless legs (practical) prefer hold ups. Stockings with suspenders (garter belt) love them, very sexy but only wear them for sex play
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife likes to wear stockings and garters during the winter and cooler weather. But we have a much longer hot and humid weather season than cool season. So just occasionally during warmer months does she wear stockings and then at night and usually to certain more formal events.
0 likes
Pardon? I don't know if it's how I was raised or some innate sense that my translucently white legs might frighten children or what, but I nearly always wear stockings. The only time I wouldn't is if I'm wearing open toed shoes/heels or sandals, and then...well, how tacky does wearing stockings with open toed shoes/heels or sandals look? Exactly.

And of course I wear tights, all kinds (as the divine Ms. V. already pointed out, the many patterns can accent your outfit and your legs both). I'm wondering if maybe some of the women whom you presume to be going without stockings might actually be wearing a pair of the newer ultra super sheer stockings? I've had my legs mistaken for nude when wearing high end brands like Wolford and when wearing--don't laugh--Nice Touch Lycra Sheer pantyhose, the Sears house brand.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!