last reply
7 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
@ oceanrunner. That's priceless.

As to the question, no, I wouldn't use this or any intimate product that uses an Internet connection. At least, not until I can assure myself that it will not be abused in the manner presented by the article. So, never.

The Internet is grand. One day, there will be full immersion capabilities, where a person can interact one hundred percent within the Internet. When that happens, people will most definitely be fucking on the Internet, using services like this and other more advanced things that the mind can only imagine.

I don't think I'll live long enough to see this happen, but if I do, I'll definitely take my turn.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
I wrote/write the Technical Requirements Document and Business Requirements Document for many IT initiatives launched, and made available to our sales teams across Canada. The privacy of their client's personal identifying information/data was/is always at the forefront of concerns.

"The shit I've seen"... as the saying goes.

Bottom line - you exclusively own your personal/identifiable data, in any form that might be in, digital or physical. And rightly so, you have the right to share it as you see fit. Read the EULA ffs, before you install an app.

Have a look at the apps on your smart phone and tablets, and count how many apps you have granted permission to your personal data, contact list, photos, location, other apps, and your documents. And how many you have granted permission to post on any social media platform you may have an account for. Car2Go's app, asks for access to your personal photos and documents? WTF does a smart car rental company need access to my personal documents and photos for. Fuck off Car2Go and the shitty app you rode in on.

You are responsible for your online safety. Better to err on the side of caution, always.

Now, to answer your question. It sounds like a fun and kinky product. If proper anonymity was in place, I like the idea of being in control... of a sex toy that my partner is using during a cyber-chat. Yes, I would use this product. And I would love to view the data that has been collected. For perving purposes only ;)

Now V, here's your beer. You are very pretty. Educate me in the nitty-gritty of science. To start, how do you isolate and isotope? smile
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Quote by VirgoGo

Forget the isotopes...I'd like isometrics to follow some isolation, but that's just how I roll. ;-)

And yeah, the remote aspect of the device is pretty wild. The dudes in the electro-sex community have been playing around with remote controlled orgasms using the 'net to transmit signals for almost 15 years. The rest of us are just playing pervy catch-up.

I am more interested in how much this article will increase Standard Innovation Corp,. d/b/a We-Vibe's, bottom line. If the hack of the Ashley Madison servers, and the making public of millions of members names did not put Ashley Madison out of business.
Perhaps, we should look at purchasing some shares in We-Vibe.

No doubt this product is a lot of fun.

I got a chuckle out of the vibe settings available. Crest, wave and surf, all seem interesting, however, I would be tempted to use the cha-cha-cha setting much too frequently. If the end user could create/request custom vibrating settings, do you think, jackhammer-in-a-hurricane, would be popular?

Interesting way to roll btw. Who knew science could be so sexy.