Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes

Catherine Deneuve
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Katherine Ross
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
I have to agree with both of the above. I love any movie with either of them. I fell in love with Katherine Ross in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and Catherine Denevue in The Hunger. A more current beauty at least for me is Scarlett Johanssonn.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes, I have...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Yes, I have...

I adore her!! Utterly breath-taking!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Just a pedantic quibble: There are a lot of pretty women in this world, but relatively few who are so classically beautiful they seem somewhere beyond concepts such as alluring, sensual, and sexy. Greta Garbo was such a woman. IMHO, Deneuve is one of the select few to somehow manage to combine all those elements.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Wild at Heart
0 likes
To be honest, I saw hotter chicks at the mall today.
0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hollywood actresses do nothing for me.

The vast majority are just plastic self absorbed and vapid.

For me, when they have those characteristics INSIDE, then any prettiness outside is lost.

Far prettier to me are the "real" girls.

The ones that do real work, not read lines, the ones with morality and not play musical hollywood beds, the ones that treat people with respect and not as servants.

When you have real girls like that, they project a prettiness that outshines plastic hollywood actresses.
English Gentleman
0 likes
old time English actress Shirley Eaton was always one for me.

by far a beautiful woman,

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

Catherine Deneuve

she could eat crackers in my bed anytime she wanted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Olivia Munn is quite stunning

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barbara Eden

Charlize Theron

Claudia Cardinale

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Elizabeth Taylor

Halle Berry

Ingrid Bergman

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jane Fonda

Lauren Bacall

Marilyn Monroe

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maureen O'Hara

Salma Hayek

Scarlett Johansson

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sophia Loren

Tyra Banks

Vanessa Williams

Sultan of Smut
0 likes
?????

Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Lurker
0 likes
my two cents would be Emma Watson and my sister....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Becky,
Your sister is almost as beautiful as her sister.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beauty is an individual concept. Each person is beautiful in his own way. You just need to see it. Today one image created by Hollywood, tomorrow another. That's life. I somehow saw comparative photos of "stars" in makeup and without it. Impressions are amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Old fashioned I know but I love her.

0 likes
i'm way prettier than all these pitches.

(my mother says so!)
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
i'm way prettier than all these pitches.

(my mother says so!)

I always find "real" women prettier than posed and primped celebs. There's a couple ladies at work who are very much my definition of pretty. Alas, can't post pics of them.

One celeb who do I find pretty, and increasingly so as she gets further into her twenties, is singer Selena Gomez. Her recent haircut just improved things. The fact that she has the good taste to keep dating Canadians (first Justin Bieber and now The Weeknd) is just icing on the cake.