You want me to do what?

last reply
44 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the strangest thing a partner has ever asked you to do sexually and did you do it?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
pee on him...
I did... was hard something inside tells your body not to pee on other people...
I only peed on his hand though... Was enough for him, untill he started asking for more...
I guess I just couldn't do it. that one time peeing on his hand was hard enough to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
pee on him...
I did... was hard something inside tells your body not to pee on other people...
I only peed on his hand though... Was enough for him, untill he started asking for more...
I guess I just couldn't do it. that one time peeing on his hand was hard enough to do.

I have had a similar experience to that.

I also went out with a guy who had a balloon fetish - he wanted me to rub him with balloons while we were having sex. I am really allergic to latex though, so I said no. He got angry and dumped me.

I have a long list of weird things. But that one probably tops it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I also went out with a guy who had a balloon fetish - he wanted me to rub him with balloons while we were having sex. I am really allergic to latex though, so I said no. He got angry and dumped me.

I was wondering where that came from in the "groundless lies" thread.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a guy that asked if I minded a bit of roleplay and costume play. I said no worries, figuring he was up for the ol' schoolgirl fantasy or the naughty librarian or something equally common. Nooooo.....he wanted me to dress up as the Pink Power Ranger. I couldn't get out that door fast enough!

I did have one guy that hated for me to take my shoes off though. Not just heels, which I can sort of see, but running shoes, hiking boots, etc. No other clothes, but he hated to see me lose the footwear.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
No other clothes, but he hated to see me lose the footwear.

Are you sure that he wasn't a she named Zafia?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one partner that asked me if I would wear my DAUGHTER'S school uniform - he was out that door so fast, he didn't know what hit him!
Lurker
0 likes
Observation: no male responses. Do they not have limits?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have also been asked to shave my eyebrows.. I said no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

NO..! I think they’re just happy to be getting laid..
Lurker
0 likes
My strangest BF request was to spank him for being a "bad boy." I tried and started langhing too hard. He was not amused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After reading this tread I guess it’s not that unusual to have a guy ask you to pee on him… Still, eww so obviously I had a guy ask me to do that, and I did --- in the shower though.

Another nasty ass thing some nasty ass fool asked me to do was defecate on him. Oh and he didn’t want me to just shit on him, he wanted me to shit on his chest, close to his face so that he could rub it in… You know I was out of there in a heartbeat…

.. ..
Lurker
0 likes
I must say, hanging around here has recalibrated my definitions of 'strange' and 'wierd' when it comes to sex, but a few milestones come to mind:

The first out of the ordinary thing I was asked to do was to give what I later learned was called a 'footjob', which at the time seemed extremely odd, but I did it, and actually enjoyed it...but mostly because of how much it excited him.

I also dated a guy who didn't want to have sex in the normal *place*, he mainly wanted to just saw his erection back and forth along my asscrack, then cum on my lower back...not very satisfying for Lexykins.

The next really odd request, phrased as a suggestion (just throwing it out there...) was for me to pee on him. That was a flat no.

Then the wierdest one, for me...which is surpassed by most of you, but it still gave me the creeps: he wanted my underwear. He wouldn't say what for, and I just assumed that he was being funny the first time, so I played along. Then he wanted to take home my wifebeater that I'd just slept in with him. Then he wanted more underwear, and a bra. The key detail here is that they had to have been worn for him to be interested; if they were 'clean' he didn't want anything to do with them.

I shudder to think what he did with them (mostly because I'm almost 100 percent certain that I know).

I kicked him to the curb, so to speak.
Lurker
0 likes
Eeeewww!! I really do not understand this peeing/shitting fetish at all!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
After reading this tread I guess it’s not that unusual to have a guy ask you to pee on him… Still, eww so obviously I had a guy ask me to do that, and I did --- in the shower though.

Another nasty ass thing some nasty ass fool asked me to do was defecate on him. Oh and he didn’t want me to just shit on him, he wanted me to shit on his chest, close to his face so that he could rub it in… You know I was out of there in a heartbeat…

.. ..

CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Quote by ali2teaseu

NO..! I think they’re just happy to be getting laid..

Yes indeed...but I would do the pink power ranger (that cracked me up!!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hahahaha Lexy, I had a guy take my panties without asking once, I was going crazy trying to find them, and he sat there and watched me tear the place apart and didn’t say a word. Finally when we were getting ready to leave I saw my thong hanging from his pocket .. WTF..?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About a year ago I noticed that I had less and less underwear. It just kept disappearing. I found out it was one of the builders in the house that was taking them *shudders*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know when I lived in Cali, my apartment got broken into --- I had jewelry, electronics, valuables, etc… What did they take..? My underwear (the dirty ones) and my sex toys, also a couple of nude pics I had developed…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
You know when I lived in Cali, my apartment got broken into --- I had jewelry, electronics, valuables, etc… What did they take..? My underwear (the dirty ones) and my sex toys, also a couple of nude pics I had developed…

That's creepy and not something I would want to think about
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know, and it had to be someone who knew me, they broke in on a Friday (I do laundry on Saturdays) always have --- Ugh there’s some strange people out there…
Lurker
0 likes
The pee/poop thing is very gross! Ewwww x1000000!!!

Stealing my panties - less gross but definitely freaky. But I have I given a pair or two to a few guys over the years)

Footjobs - I treat hubby once in awhile (he prefers them with nylons). They can fund because, as Lexy said, it really makes hum crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had this Lady who wanted me to pee on her, I just couldn't do it, I love to borrow womens panties! But I always fess up ! But really I love women!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
What is the strangest thing a partner has ever asked you to do sexually and did you do it?
Had a girl that wanted me to say her sisters name while having sex. Weird thing was that her sister and my aunt had the same name. I couldn't get into it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sneeze while having sex
Internet Sensation
0 likes
:O sneeze!
<--- getting scared.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, that one happened about 20 minutes ago when I was on the phone. I was speechless... WHY SNEEZING?
Lurker
0 likes
I guess something to do with muscles contracting??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sneezing could be....dangerous. I had a guy get mad because I stopped giving him head while I had a sneezing fit. I had to explian that if he wanted to risk me biting it off, fine, I'd keep going. He changed his mind immediately for some reason.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reminds of a friend of mine a few years ago. He told me his girl was giving him head and she used her teeth too much so he slapped her, not too hard. I thought it was pretty funny.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!