do you believe....

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that there are faces that don't go with the attitude??

I hope this isn't that weird of a question to you, guys..

just that, it was often remarked to women who are too haughty but not "hot" enough..

for example, a smart and over-all average woman (plain clothes, hairstyle, almost no make up) makes a snide remark on a guy unlucky enough to be deemed arrogant at the moment, she would be avoided like a plague, and deemed "not worth the effort.. but if done by Scarlett Johansson or Kate Beckinsale, they will be reveled "hot" even if they get to a point that they would crush your balls literally under their high heels..

this isn't a judgment or labeling probing questions, just want to know if you've thought the same..

same high haughty attitude, different appearances.. is there really such thing as faces that don't go with the attitude??
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say at times there might be a situation where the face doesn't fit the attitude, but I have always been flattered by comments from women no matter their appearance. Also, I have found the ball crushingly hot women with an attitude to be a turn off. I'd rather be desired than to desire.

I think that is where you are going with that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad attitudes trump looks every time for me. I don't care how physically beautiful a woman is, if her attitudes suck, she isn't attractive and isn't worth the hassle.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by snowqueen5120
that there are faces that don't go with the attitude??

I hope this isn't that weird of a question to you, guys..

just that, it was often remarked to women who are too haughty but not "hot" enough..

for example, a smart and over-all average woman (plain clothes, hairstyle, almost no make up) makes a snide remark on a guy unlucky enough to be deemed arrogant at the moment, she would be avoided like a plague, and deemed "not worth the effort.. but if done by Scarlett Johansson or Kate Beckinsale, they will be reveled "hot" even if they get to a point that they would crush your balls literally under their high heels..

this isn't a judgment or labeling probing questions, just want to know if you've thought the same..

same high haughty attitude, different appearances.. is there really such thing as faces that don't go with the attitude??

This is a real thing that is called 'The Halo Effect': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

So if a really attractive man, not too dissimilar to myself of course, says something flattering about himself it will often be deemed as confidence by women. The same thing said by an unattractive man can be deemed as arrogance.