18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Are you asking a question? smile

If you were given the chance to fuck these people to save their population, would you do it?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket
No.

yes she would - don't listen to her.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket
No.

Unleashing trinket on the Japanese would cause a stampede. Call that shit grosszilla.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I competed in Judo for 8 years and dated Japanese Women. They are both elegant, strong, and perfect lovers.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As far as sec in Japan, I kept my mind focused on what needed to be done and as much as I would have loved to leave my seed in Japan, I ended up waxing the carrot a couple of times a day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As far as sec in Japan, I kept my mind focused on what needed to be done and as much as I would have loved to leave my seed in Japan, I ended up waxing the carrot a couple of times a day.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Unknownformat

If you were given the chance to fuck these people to save their population, would you do it?

I forgot to ask. Are you an alien?

Quote by Snojoe69

I always wondered how the Japanese got their food to look so delicious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I forgot to ask. Are you an alien?

Someone hasn't read my description. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Unknownformat

Someone hasn't read my description. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Are you Skynet?

And did you not destroy all humans because you were busy cybering on Lush and lost track of time?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Maybe Lush Stories hasn't reached them yet.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pass the sushi please......?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Are you Skynet?

And did you not destroy all humans because you were busy cybering on Lush and lost track of time?

I don't know, probably.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Snojoe69
I competed in Judo for 8 years and dated Japanese Women. They are both elegant, strong, and perfect lovers.

Nice to know....I've always found them sexy