Face Sitting

last reply
33 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies; when receiving oral sex do you prefer the person doing the pleasing between your legs with you lying down, or with you sitting on their face?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Usually, it feels better when I'm lying down on my back and she's between my thighs.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I tried the face sitting and i really don't get the big deal. It is just a lot of extra trouble for no gain
Lurker
0 likes
Usually I am on the bed on my back with legs spread, but... sometimes I kneel and my husband is under me. It is different because I can look down at him, plus I get to watch his hands roaming over me. We have done it with me facing the other way as well, but I always end up going down on him too, so that changes the dynamics a bit. It's all good!
Lurker
0 likes
Generally I'm laying on my back but face sitting can be fun at times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it. I love to sit on my partners face.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Usually I am on the bed on my back with legs spread, but... sometimes I kneel and my husband is under me. It is different because I can look down at him, plus I get to watch his hands roaming over me. We have done it with me facing the other way as well, but I always end up going down on him too, so that changes the dynamics a bit. It's all good!

sounds hot...
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
My favorite way to get oral sex is to be giving it at the same time. This usually has me on the bottom, because I love the submissive feel of it. Perhaps I'll switch it up next time, though. It would certainly let me work more on his cock.

Face sitting on its own, meh. It's too dominant a position for me. Maybe with the right guy. That's one time I wouldn't mind being topped from the bottom.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to be lying down when receiving, face sitting is a too dominant position for me but when giving if the girl wants to sit on my face she can go right ahead
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
My favorite way to get oral sex is to be giving it at the same time. This usually has me on the bottom, because I love the submissive feel of it. Perhaps I'll switch it up next time, though. It would certainly let me work more on his cock.

Face sitting on its own, meh. It's too dominant a position for me. Maybe with the right guy. That's one time I wouldn't mind being topped from the bottom.

I feel the same way, about face sitting being too dominant a position. My Dom and I have recently been doing that and he actually loves me sitting on his face, but I do feel it's too dominant for me. In a roundabout submissive way, I have to think about it as in 'I'm being submissive to him cause he likes this', but I myself would much prefer lying back or being the one on the bottom.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by lilgirl1414

I feel the same way, about face sitting being too dominant a position. My Dom and I have recently been doing that and he actually loves me sitting on his face, but I do feel it's too dominant for me. In a roundabout submissive way, I have to think about it as in 'I'm being submissive to him cause he likes this', but I myself would much prefer lying back or being the one on the bottom.

Exactly. I think though, if the Dominant were being more leading, perhaps with his hands on hips, gripping tight, guiding some of the movement, that might work. And when coming, if he were to hold you down so you can't move and force you to take more, that would be his control.

That's my , anyway. smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Well ... Aren't you the shy one? Don't ya wanna give the guys a try

I always give the boys a try, if they're up for it. Who knows, one might actually get it right for a change! But usually they're not as proficient as girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, that is generally true, Bethany. Of course women do have a built-in advantage. The older and more experienced the guy, the better the odds that he knows how to find the magic spot go way up. Of course that assumes that he gives a damn about orgasms not his own. If it was practical to come up with a top ten cunnilingus performers list, probably eight would be women. Practice does indeed make perfect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Exactly. I think though, if the Dominant were being more leading, perhaps with his hands on hips, gripping tight, guiding some of the movement, that might work. And when coming, if he were to hold you down so you can't move and force you to take more, that would be his control.

That's my , anyway. smile

Another great point! It's not always the position, but how the Dom is controlling said position. Spot on;)
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely prefer it lying on my back. I agree with some others. Face sitting is tkk doninant for me. I don't feel comfortable with it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy

She has the problem figured out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has always seemed to me, that if he does not meet our expectations. Maybe the poor dear just does not know how to satisfy a woman by Cunninglingus. So as a service to ourselves, if we decide to keep him a while, and to the rest of our sisterhood. Maybe a little investment in tutelage is worth the time.

I know men are like Puppies some just can not be house trained.

We, women, were born with the giving gene and I am not so sure about men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found this statement in Beard Facts.

Beard Fact #19.

92% of women, studied, found that sitting on a breaded man's face for 20 minutes a day is Absolutely Fucking Fabulous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"We, women, were born with the giving gene and I am not so sure about men."

Men are not born with that gene. However, given time and empathy, we can learn it. We have to recognize and let go of the machismo attitude and embrace feminism and the pleasure gained from giving pleasure. Once you get past that, you are in a whole new world and it is all worth it. Putting smiles on her face has to become the center of your universe. If you can't get past that, forget it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
It has always seemed to me, that if he does not meet our expectations. Maybe the poor dear just does not know how to satisfy a woman by Cunninglingus. So as a service to ourselves, if we decide to keep him a while, and to the rest of our sisterhood. Maybe a little investment in tutelage is worth the time.

I know of one male who absolutely focuses on pleasing his lady. He definitely has something approximating the giving gene.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sitting or being sat on................yum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magdalene
I tried the face sitting and i really don't get the big deal. It is just a lot of extra trouble for no gain
must have been a performance failure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Exactly, with the right guy it would blow your mind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I always give the boys a try, if they're up for it. Who knows, one might actually get it right for a change! But usually they're not as proficient as girls.
Oh but I am part lesbian.........and I can curl your toes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Once he matures, and learns how to give first, then he has lost his ego and become a true lover
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am mature and for years my attitude is ladies first. Mine will come in good time.
Multi is your thing. At my age I just want one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why choose one over the other. My mood changes a lot, and I want to feel free to do as I choose at the time.
Lurker
0 likes
she prefers sitting on face
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the mood, but lying down on the back makes it better for a gf sometimes, if she's not used to face sitting.