Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Was there a "household item" you moved on to, after mastering your fingers?

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After you mastered masturbation with your fingers, was there something around the house that you added to your masturbation routine. Something you "discovered" which added pleasure by rubbing against your clit or vulva? or did you go from fingers to sex toys?
Lurker
0 likes
hmm I tried my hairbrush and some vegetables lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I used to roll a dollar bill over my finger and rub that over my clit, imagining how many people had handled that bill that was now touching me. I know... weird, but I was really young!
Lurker
0 likes
banana, cucumber, long neck beer bottle
0 likes
Hand-held shower head with variable spray functions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me it was my hair brush....several brushes. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used a Pepsi bottle I hid under my bed. I did not inset it I would place it under me and rub on it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bulbousknob

After you mastered masturbation with your fingers, was there something around the house that you added to your masturbation routine. Something you "discovered" which added pleasure by rubbing against your clit or vulva? or did you go from fingers to sex toys?

I've never really used my fingers - I never felt that was really all that satisfying. I've always preferred glass bottles (not the size of wine bottles, but decorative, slender or uniquely shaped pieces).
Lurker
0 likes
A guy at work had a wonderfully shaped piece of petrified wood. smile