Orgasm Control

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a young friend who is punished when she cums without permission. How can she learn to control her bodies demand?. I have no idea. Never tried and never will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Control? Fuck that. She needs to tell whoever is punishing her to go fuck themselves. The best way to treat a woman who has an orgasm, is to give her two more. Women do not have a maximum number of orgasms. There is no reason to limit or restrict them in any way.
Lurker
0 likes
I can only speak from a guy's perspective - I try to think about non- sexual things. But it never works. And I agree with what was said above - I sure don't see the point in expecting/ demanding that a woman not her an orgasm. Good lord, isn't that the goal?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I have a young friend who is punished when she cums without permission...

Sorry to hear this, but your young friend is in (IMHO) a sicko and dangerous relationship whereby she is "punished" for something she has no control over at the moment.

Again ... IMHO ... They should be equals and working together an not so one sided as to be "punished". She needs to find a real man that will truly love her ... Cherish her. He is insecure in his own right???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Sorry to hear this, but your young friend is in (IMHO) a sicko and dangerous relationship whereby she is "punished" for something she has no control over at the moment.

Again ... IMHO ... They should be equals and working together an not so one sided as to be "punished". She needs to find a real man that will truly love her ... Cherish her. He is insecure in his own right???

Smoocher you are so right, but when you are 20 years old listening to older and hopefully wiser is not always effective. You have heard it before "We are so In Love."
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure about punishment, that seems a bit harsh (then again, it depends what the 'punishment' is....might be something they both enjoy), but orgasm denial (in a very short term way) can create a bigger orgasm.

It's just like 'edging' when you are wanking. My girlfriend loved being told not to cum, and the 'putting off' (however it bloody is that she did it, I can't help you there) for even a few minutes caused her an even better orgasm. So...don't knock it before you try it. That is all
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover
I'm not sure about punishment, that seems a bit harsh (then again, it depends what the 'punishment' is....might be something they both enjoy), but orgasm denial (in a very short term way) can create a bigger orgasm.

It's just like 'edging' when you are wanking. My girlfriend loved being told not to cum, and the 'putting off' (however it bloody is that she did it, I can't help you there) for even a few minutes caused her an even better orgasm. So...don't knock it before you try it. That is all

I agree with this...to some, the punishment is all part of the fun (well it's supposed to be). Me personally, I hate holding off and get annoyed when hubby plays around and teases me. I usually have so many orgasms in one session and I don't wanna hold back (but the times he has done this, my 1st orgasm is really intense). Sounds to me, she is taking on a more submissive role in her relationship and as long as they are both in agreement, it's not for anyone to understand but them. NOW, if she is not happy or in agreement with this, she needs to end the relationship.
0 likes
I'm going to assume that this is playful punishment rather than abusive. Otherwise, ignore everything I'm saying and go straight to the comments above that say find someone else.

Her boyfriend should be helping her. In fact, if it's a BDSM thing, it can be a training. If he edges, she can figure out how to hold off on her own for short periods. Like TheAngryishLover said, it can cause a mind-blowing orgasm.

My trick is thinking about work, personally.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101

I agree with this...to some, the punishment is all part of the fun (well it's supposed to be). Me personally, I hate holding off and get annoyed when hubby plays around and teases me. I usually have so many orgasms in one session and I don't wanna hold back (but the times he has done this, my 1st orgasm is really intense). Sounds to me, she is taking on a more submissive role in her relationship and as long as they are both in agreement, it's not for anyone to understand but them. NOW, if she is not happy or in agreement with this, she needs to end the relationship.

Quote by Burquette
I'm going to assume that this is playful punishment rather than abusive. Otherwise, ignore everything I'm saying and go straight to the comments above that say find someone else.

Her boyfriend should be helping her. In fact, if it's a BDSM thing, it can be a training. If he edges, she can figure out how to hold off on her own for short periods. Like TheAngryishLover said, it can cause a mind-blowing orgasm.

That's right people of Lush, 'TheAngryishLover' knows what it is the ladies love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

Sounds sexy
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kids Thank you for your wise comments about orgasms. But I do not think she would be asking for help if it was just agreed upon fun and training. I would guess that it is what you and I would call punishment.

Since she is young and Submissive it may not be that easy for her to pack her things and leave.

Is there a Submissive out there that learned to hold off her Orgasm until their Domme give her permission to cum? I have read of this but never have known anyone like this or in a similar environment.
Lurker
0 likes
As a submissive, she actually holds the power...she agrees upon what can and cannot be done to her. There are limits and safe words and any kind of punishment should be agreed upon and limits set. Since she is younger, and if she is new to this lifestyle, she may not fully grasp the power she does have. This should be explained to her that she has options. AND he seems like a real dick to punish her for something that he has not work on with her to help her gain her control over her orgasms. Lots of people want to call themselves Masters or Doms but THEY ARE NOT!!!! She needs to be careful who she decides to submit to, it takes real trust and commitment.
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Kids Thank you for your wise comments about orgasms. But I do not think she would be asking for help if it was just agreed upon fun and training. I would guess that it is what you and I would call punishment.

Since she is young and Submissive it may not be that easy for her to pack her things and leave.

Is there a Submissive out there that learned to hold off her Orgasm until their Domme give her permission to cum? I have read of this but never have known anyone like this or in a similar environment.

Honestly, if she's not having fun and he doesn't care, she really should reevaluate what she's getting out of this.

In the meantime, if she wants to hold off, tell her to try mental arithmetic (add the year of her birth with her age, Subtract the year she graduated high school from the year a sibling was born...things like that). Times tables won't work because they're largely memorized; she needs to distract herself with something that engages the mind. Mentally recalling recipes works for me, too...whatever she uses needs to be dull and it needs to make her think. That's my best advice.

I hope things turn out all right for her.