New member. Help me, please? :)

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, everyone. I'm a new member here and I have two questions... would you be so kind as to answer these?

1. If I upload a story when will it be posted?
2. Can I see how much people readed my story?

Thank you, dears. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Sweden
Hi, everyone. I'm a new member here and I have two questions... would you be so kind as to answer these?

1. If I upload a story when will it be posted?
2. Can I see how much people readed my story?

Thank you, dears. smile

1. it depends on how busy the que is when you do (i'm a story mod, btw). ideally, within 24-48 hours after posting. on weekends, or if we get a lot of stories dumped on us at once, it might take a little longer. best thing you can do to speed things up is make sure that it's well edited - the easier it is for us to vet, the faster it will be and you won't have to worry about it being sent back to be cleaned up.

2. yes, there will be a counter that allows you to see how many views you have.

and welcome to Lush, looking forward to seeing you post :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, I'd start with something quite short in terms of the word count. An essay in the order of 1,250 words is an ideal framework to formulate a beginning middle and end without appearing rushed, and if editing is necessary, it's not so daunting. Once you understand what the moderators require in terms of structure, grammar and punctuation, the more likely it is that your story will be approved straight away. Good luck and welcome xx
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, thank you, sprite. smile

I was worry about posting time because I uploaded four stories in Sweden and these weren't be published for 1-2 weeks. And here 1day=1 story. :) But it's okay.

I'm writing my story and it will last for a couple weeks...