47 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Fetish Sex Stories Competition

This competition is all about Erotic Fetishes:

"A form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, situation or activity."

Competition Theme

Fetish stories cover all kinds of fetishism activities. These typically include (but are not limited to) a fetish for feet, latex, watersports, pantyhose, bdsm, stockings, rubber, spanking, shoes, smoking, gas masks, uniforms etc.

Although some fetishes may appear bizarre to some, they are perfectly normal to others. We are very open-minded, and are looking forward to reading stories, based around a wide variety of fetishes and scenarios.

Stories should be limited to 7,500 words for this competition.

Full details can be found here.

We are delighted to announce that Fetlife.com are sponsoring this competition.

With over 5 million members, they are the world's leading social networking website for people interested in BDSM, fetishism, and kink (if you are already a member of FL, an Amazon Gift Card will be offered as an alternative prize):

English Gentleman
0 likes
great idea, i have a nice spanking story on mind, with some of the other fetishes thrown in for good measure.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Excellent! Nice to see sponsors such as this, attaching their identity to that of LushStories.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
so, if i take it i can't enter part 2 of Pretty Shiny, right...? lol timing is everything. damn you! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
What a great competition theme! These are going to be very hot. Maybe I should enter.
Lurker
0 likes
Could I write a story on Whisky?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

How would that work? Whisky is a liquid.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes

Do you have a whiskey fetish? I could really get in front of that...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

How would that work? Whisky is a liquid.

By personifying it. A smooth 21 year old? A wetness that brings warmth? How after consuming it, I become relaxed and sleepy?

Whisky is much more than just a liquid

Quote by RavenStar

Strictly, I guess not. I've never been sexually aroused BY Whisky....but a man wearing a suit and drinking Whisky?
Surely that's the most attractive man that there is?

My gf didn't like Whisky, but liked tasting it when she kissed me. Oh yes, Whisky can be sexy.

Mmmmmm Whisky
Lurker
0 likes
double post. Not done that for a while
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes

Strictly, I guess not. I've never been sexually aroused BY Whisky....but a man wearing a suit and drinking Whisky?
Surely that's the most attractive man that there is?

My gf didn't like Whisky, but liked tasting it when she kissed me. Oh yes, Whisky can be sexy.

Mmmmmm Whisky

I'm not a terribly huge fan of whiskey myself. I mean, drinking it. Tell you what I could do with whiskey for long minutes. Smell it. God, it's nearly orgasmic, the scent of good whiskey.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
I'm not a terribly huge fan of whiskey myself. I mean, drinking it. Tell you what I could do with whiskey for long minutes. Smell it. God, it's nearly orgasmic, the scent of good whiskey.

It's debatable whether or not Jack Daniels classifies as a 'good whiskey' but I have a bottle. Care to join me?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

It's debatable whether or not Jack Daniels classifies as a 'good whiskey' but I have a bottle. Care to join me?

The debate is whether or not Jack Daniels is classified as a Whisky....
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Oh, I can find some very creative things to do with that bottle, besides drink it. I'll be right over, beautiful girl.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
The debate is whether or not Jack Daniels is classified as a Whisky....

Says it right there on the bottle. Best-selling whiskey in the world, isn't it?

'Helping people make questionable life choices since 1866'

(I wish I could afford a 30-year-old Hibiki but alas, I am but a poor graduate with holes in my socks.)

*wiggles toe*
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

I've got a pretty fetish-y thing going for good bourbon. The smell, the taste, the burn, the buzz.

And tequila has some uses too (skip to 3:10 to see the lovely Ms. Hayak do wonderful things with a bottle of tequila).

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
Oh, I can find some very creative things to do with that bottle, besides drink it. I'll be right over, beautiful girl.

I knew a girl who got a champagne bottle stuck up her pussy on her eighteenth birthday after her party. The in and out motion can create a vacuum inside the bottle and the suction latches the neck against your girly bits. She had to get her dad to cover it with a Tesco grocery bag and break the bottom off with a hammer to release the suction.

May her story live on as a warning to women everywhere!

No open-top bottles in the cooch.

smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Says it right there on the bottle. Best-selling whiskey in the world, isn't it?

'Helping people make questionable life choices since 1866'

(I wish I could afford a 30-year-old Hibiki but alas, I am but a poor graduate with holes in my socks.)

*wiggles toe*

''The product meets the regulatory criteria for classification as a straight bourbon, though the company disavows this classification and markets it simply as Tennessee whiskey rather than as Tennessee bourbon''

I mean, I market myself as 'sexy as fuck'. Doesn't mean it's true, though....
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
''The product meets the regulatory criteria for classification as a straight bourbon, though the company disavows this classification and markets it simply as Tennessee whiskey rather than as Tennessee bourbon''

I mean, I market myself as 'sexy as fuck'. Doesn't mean it's true, though....

So you're saying Bourbon isn't a whiskey?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_whiskey

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
All bourbon is whisky, but not all whisky is bourbon. Just like not all whiskey is Scotch, or Irish whisky. They're all subclasses within the genera Whisky. Or Whiskey.

Just, have another, will you?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

So you're saying Bourbon isn't a whiskey?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_whiskey

It's a classification of a Whiskey, but not a great one, and defo not a Whisky

It's like trying to have the debate as to whether 'One Direction' are musicians or not. You could technically classify them as such, but they definitely fucking aren't
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
All bourbon is whisky, but not all whisky is bourbon. Just like not all whiskey is Scotch, or Irish whisky. They're all subclasses within the genera Whisky. Or Whiskey.

Just, have another, will you?

I'll drink to that

Only...it's Irish Whiskey. Scotch Whisky is without the 'e'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could the sound of a particular voice count as a fetish? Even if not..I don't know about all of you... but boy some vocalists get me wet.... ~blushes~

On a side note, Jack Daniels, and whiskey in general is both nice, and reminds me of that dancing doll story... which is much tastier... the one where you assume its a guy but its actually a girl
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

*wiggles toe*

Not sure about whiskey but toe wiggling and sucking is definetly a fetish...one I kinda like
0 likes
Good topic and great to have an appropriate sponsor and prize. All my best to those who enter.

I will probably sit this one out. Can't say I have any real fetishes which make it hard for me to conceive of writing about one. But you never know...
Wild at Heart
0 likes

By personifying it. A smooth 21 year old? A wetness that brings warmth? How after consuming it, I become relaxed and sleepy?

Whisky is much more than just a liquid

Dude, you should have just wrote it all out with a fetishistic attention to detail only to reveal it was about whisky the whole time after his partner snapped him (and the reader) out of his obsessive whisky ritual and told him to come to bed or something. It would have been great!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Dude, you should have just wrote it all out with a fetishistic attention to detail only to reveal it was about whisky the whole time after his partner snapped him (and the reader) out of his obsessive whisky ritual and told him to come to bed or something. It would have been great!

ha ha that's a great idea
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
never had a bottle stuck in inside of me. or a bong. not that i've tried it. yet. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Why can't competition pieces be anonymous
And tho they are entered early why could there not be in by this date to release them all together, anonymously if others are entered after such date ces la vie but at least give some time for some writers to get their stories in...