Welcome to Master Jonathan's library!

last reply
1 reply
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My name is Master Jonathan and I want to welcome you to my library. As you can see, I have a rather extensive collection of the naughty and bawdy! I have been a member of Lush since 2013 and in that time, I have written and published over 250 stories in many categories. Although I started out writing BDSM stories (the genre I am most comfortable in), I have branched out and now write in just about all the categories here, with a few exceptions. I have over 18 "Famous" stories (those with over 30,000 views) and 1 "Legendary" story that has over 100,000 views. I am also a member of the Millionaires Club, having garnered well over a million views on my stories in total.

I invite you to pull up a chair, peruse my ever-growing library, and have a look at what there is here - I am sure you will find something that will interest you. And don't forget to stop by again as I am continuously writing and adding new stories. Or better yet, why not follow me so you will be notified when a new story comes out and you won't miss anything!
Happy Reading!
Lurker
0 likes
Quite a collection you have... I knew walking through the bookshelves, one can pick any one story and get transported to that imagination of your. All eloquently written. I so much enjoy your ever growing library.