1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How often do women masturbate?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know about all women but I do all the time. I like to when I am not supposed to the most, like when I am at work...sometimes I just can't wait until I get home.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I was a teen, it was embarrassingly often. Then after grad school, and I was living alone for a few years, it went back up precipitously. After I moved in with David and started having frequent sex, the need for masturbation diminished, and now that I'm living with two boyfriends, it's only once or twice a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most days if I am alone and then there are days not at all.

Of Course, there are complete mornings I will masturbate with my girlfriend online.

If Robb had been away and we needed to catch up or if I had been out the night before, you understand. I am sure. Not so much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gosh Bethany, you have a great Butt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
361 days a year!! lol Hey you have to fit a rest day in there somewhere!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whenever the mood is there - often for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
When I was a teen, it was embarrassingly often. Then after grad school, and I was living alone for a few years, it went back up precipitously. After I moved in with David and started having frequent sex, the need for masturbation diminished, and now that I'm living with two boyfriends, it's only once or twice a week.

you prove onc again that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It varies. There are some months where I do it almost every day then other months where I hardly do it at all,maybe once a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Love this girl
- Arjino Ferrera
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
twice a day heart
- Arjino Ferrera