Size

last reply
36 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is the biggest you have had and does size matter?

***BONUS - Can you feel a man ejaculate in you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So for me, longest had to be close to 10 inches... thickest id say compared to a arizona ice tea can. Size certainly matters for me, some say they dont care but i've always had a better time with bigger guys.

As far as feeling them cum... yes and no... i think you feel them doing it more so then the actual cum... although you can usually tell once its happening.
Lurker
0 likes
The biggest I had was about 9" (my guess) and thick...I am not all about the size myself, I have had a verity of sizes and I think It's the guy that counts and how he works it.

I have felt the spasms of his cock, but can't say I feel it splatter (best word I can think of right now) inside me
Lurker
0 likes
I have a pretty tiny one but have never had a complaint about it and have generally seemed to be able to make women happy in bed. But I am still self conscious and not sure why
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bakerspecial
So for me, longest had to be close to 10 inches... thickest id say compared to a arizona ice tea can. Size certainly matters for me, some say they dont care but i've always had a better time with bigger guys.

As far as feeling them cum... yes and no... i think you feel them doing it more so then the actual cum... although you can usually tell once its happening.

What is the big deal with bigger guys - aesthetics? Feel?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I haven't had any terribly long ones, maybe 8" tops, but thick is better than long. After about 7 and a half inches, they bottom out anyway. I've never met a girl who could actually feel the squirting semen hitting them inside. What we feel is the pulsing/swelling of his cock where it penetrates the opening of the vagina. Also his actions are a dead giveaway! We always know when he's cumming. Well, I take that back! I fucked a Korean guy a couple times, and he was so dispassionate when he came, I never knew it had happened!
0 likes
Years ago I tried a Bridgeman's Lalapolazza but I couldn't finish it.

Oh wait you weren't asking about ice cream
Never mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me I believe size DOES NOT matter. Its the way he/we use it.
I would say my longest was about 9+ inches. I didn't enjoy it as he pounded my cervix and made me sore.
Thickness is the best measure of pleasure to me. I can feel most going in but a really thick one really feels great. I usually make a habit of watching him insert it if we are in the missionary position and that gives me two levels of pleasure.
Very short ones have also given me a great deal of pleasure as the guy is aware of the lack of length and makes sure he uses it to the best of his ability. Being on top is a real treat then, as I have to use a completely different action. I rarely fail to cum on a 3-4 inch one as it hits the spot every time.
Ejaculation is different thing. Obviously I am aware that he is cumming from the sounds and actions he is engaged in. Usually after the first couple of spurts I can feel the difference in the moisture level and enjoy it for as long as he can maintain it. I have never 'felt' the spurt internally but orally I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Do any women actually prefer a small penis?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Kilgoretrout
Do any women actually prefer a small penis?

They're good for bj's and anal!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Good point.

I am fairly on the small side and rarely had a complaint or comment about it but just wanted to know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A small guy can be as good as larger guy, but there is no guaranty with either. I do think smaller men do work hard to be sure she has a great time. A very thick guy can be just wonderful, but he can just too darn thick sometimes. But you know me I am always ready to test the waters.

Especially, his first ejaculation I think I can feel him plastering the walls of my play room. But after that, I could not tell you that I can feel it. Best if he has not cum for a few days too.
0 likes
where do girls here get 9 and 10 inchers? not that i honestly care because to me the 8 inches (which i think is the biggest ive had) didnt feel that different form a 6.5, but i can definitely feel the girth difference. as for cumming i think all i can feel are the pulses of each ejaculation, but i cant feel the cum until it starts pouring out of me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
11.5 smile Black Guy
- Arjino Ferrera
Lurker
0 likes
7.5", and above average thickness... I could definitely feel the difference, and it was too much for my liking. I didn't like the discomfort the day after, but I was so excited during that I guess I drowned out the pain. I prefer someone that is between 5" and 6" that seems to be my sweet spot.. a slight upwards curve is nice if i'm writing my wish list for Christmas
Lurker
0 likes
7.5", and above average thickness... I could definitely feel the difference, and it was too much for my liking. I didn't like the discomfort the day after, but I was so excited during that I guess I drowned out the pain. I prefer someone that is between 5" and 6" that seems to be my sweet spot.. a slight upwards curve is nice if i'm writing my wish list for Christmas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a guy has figured out where her G Spot is and actually gives a damn whether she cums, or how many times, length is of little real consequence. Girth does matter, simply because a thick guy can't help but stimulate her G Spot, even if he has lousy technique.
Lurker
0 likes
One of my girl friends is quite small and has always had problems with guys cocks. We used to compare experiences in high school. Thankfully, I don't have that problem. While I haven't experienced any monster sized cocks, I do have some nice toys that fill the order for extra large!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Around 10" long and thick. Size matters up to some extent but size is not everything.
Nafisa
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I met someone in August and we were talking about possibly hooking up, dating or whatever. Well we were fooling around a little and he showed me his cock and it was HUGE! The first thing that came out of my mouth is "I don't fucking think so". I don't know how 'big' it truly was, but it was the biggest cock I've ever seen in person and I simply had no interest in that splitting me in two. He was also extremely thick. I know a lot of women would be down for that, but not me.

My boyfriend is a little over 7" and that is perfect for me. I love the way he feels inside me.

As for the can I feel a man come inside me? Yes, 90% of the time I can. Unless it is a small orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart
such specific specs. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kilgoretrout
such specific specs. Lol

I'm a lady that loves her numbers ;) ... but really it's not, 5-6 is average, which is what i was hinting at lol... the 7.5 is because that's what I was told, men like to measure and gloat...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9 inches that was real.10 inches if you count my toy:-) I really enjoyed it but but It doesnt matter to me as long as its average and the guy knows how to use it.
Lurker
0 likes
I am tiny, not just my tits as the name suggests but tiny all over top to bottom and everything in between, I don't crave monster cocks just a nice average cock with the owner knowing how to use it, if so we both enjoy. Smaller cocks are sexy too, had more fun with a small cock than with a monster, great for oral and anal. enjoy life xxxx Sallu
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say most of the guys that I have had ANY sort of sexual experience were all within 5 - 6.5 inches - except one. He was probably more like 8 inches in length, still just average girth. Three times he and I got busy but I have to tell you he just did NOT know how to use it. Maybe he was still inexperienced, we were college freshmen. The only way he got me off was with his fingers - once. Wouldn't go down on me. When I asked him he said he had never done it and thought it might make him sick. Hell, I'd sucked his cock several times. Can you guess the last time I went out with him?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

That feels like a cop out. Lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am a small cock guy so i wish more girls would give little dicks a try and see if they have some fun with it lol