The number question

last reply
29 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So...most women (and men) won't admit to their "number" to their significant other. That said, what is everyone's number?

***As a married man and a male with super high sex drive, I have always been bashful about actual sex with someone I don't like/can see myself dating. Nonetheless, my number is lowly 3 sad
Lurker
0 likes
My number is 3 or 4 too
Lurker
0 likes
It's just a number which shouldn't really matter because everybody lies about it because some partners get jealous and upset.. but saying that my number is 14
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahaha... from my 17 to 31.. i have fucked many men. goes over 200+

Real partners maybe 20-25
- Arjino Ferrera
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
- (negative) 4.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by arjinof

20-25 real partners in 14 years time? And in between you had time to fuck another 175-180+? That is impressive to say the least.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
I married very young(19) so my number is low... BUT, beings that they(2 of them) were long-term I like to think I've got some experience under my belt... my number is 4, unless we're counting oral too.. then it's 5... now if we're counting anal, then I might need to recalculate add 12, times that by 32, carry the 6...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hartmaj7
So...most women (and men) won't admit to their "number" to their significant other. That said, what is everyone's number?

***As a married man and a male with super high sex drive, I have always been bashful about actual sex with someone I don't like/can see myself dating. Nonetheless, my number is lowly 3 sad

a little over 500 women & a little over 400 men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Less than my age but more than the drinking age. 23
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Somewhere around 55-65 or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by arjinof

That is an interesting number!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm feeling like such a very little slut. I confess .......35-40! Yikes. But u can bet everyone of them remember me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hartmaj7

26.....so far i can remember.... The number can be above 30.
English Gentleman
0 likes
friends fuck buddies and non-commital partners over 25 (not sure exactly)

actual relationships 3
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
- (negative) 4.

You've turned four people into virgins?
0 likes
Quote by Liz

That's right. I was either -3 or -4. It was mind-blowing.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If it were up to my body, I would be a complete and total slut and have sex with any man who has ever offered, asked or begged me to have sex.

However, I simply can't do that. I only have sex whilst in a relationship and I've only had eight partners that involved intercourse. However, I have had a few more than that for all the other fun stuff. I didn't become an Oral Queen by writing epic stories here on Lush. lol Though my stories are epic too. ;) That number is probably closer to 12.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

that's my (our - Hi Ms B!) super power smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
that's my (our - Hi Ms B!) super power smile

That's funny, mine is the opposite. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Over 30.
Lurker
0 likes
can't remember
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just because I am blonde you try and confuse me.

Are we talking about an evening?

For the entire year of 2016 so far?

Or a Lifetime?

I think Samantha Jones asked in that fashion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting question. Are you asking "the number" of men with whom I have had intercourse? Perhaps that number plus those that I have given a handjob or blow job? Or the the number of women with whom I have had an sort of sexual activity?

So, my husband knows that he is the lucky #7 to put his penis into my vagina. I have not fucked another man in decades. In high school and college I gave numerous handjobs and really got into bjs in early college. One night I went to a party with the idea of sucking 10 guys off, but ended up at six. I could not give you an accurate accounting of how many of those experiences I had, let's just say plenty.

How many women have I been with? I tried to think before answering and I would say about 18 - 20 girls before I got married. Since marriage (over 40 years ago) I think I have been with a total of 11 other women. One was a long term lover, also married and we played for about 9 years until they moved.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
<100 guys
<50 girls
2 serious relationships with girls
1 serious relationship with a guy
Lurker
0 likes
An elegant sufficiency.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
An elegant sufficiency.

well played
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The exact number is immaterial.
I just like to remember the total enjoyment experienced by everyone concerned.

Here's to everyone's health, wealth and happiness.