A lot of cum

last reply
26 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men: do you always have a lot of cum when you ejaculate? I never seem to have more than two strong spurts, but have seen men cum much more than me. Is there a trick to have stronger orgasms, or produce more cum/shoot more?
Lurker
2 likes
Quote by hartmaj7
Men: do you always have a lot of cum when you ejaculate? I never seem to have more than two strong spurts, but have seen men cum much more than me. Is there a trick to have stronger orgasms, or produce more cum/shoot more?

The key to stronger orgasms is to stay in a state of sexual arousal for as long as possible before blowing your load. If you can stay aroused for about six hours, I promise you, when you finally shoot your load, the first squirt will hit ceiling, followed by another 4 or 5 squirts, and it'll feel like your cock is going to explode.

Just make sure your girlfriend isn't pointing it toward your face when blow your beans, otherwise you could end up with a jet shooting into your mouth. It happened to me once -- not pleasant, I can assure you.
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Guest

Just make sure your girlfriend isn't pointing it toward your face when blow your beans, otherwise you could end up with a jet shooting into your mouth. It happened to me once -- not pleasant, I can assure you.

Hey if we have to deal with cum in our mouths all the time, it should only be fair that you have to deal with it sometimes too!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My cum in my mouth? Yes please, it's something to enjoy, and where might it lead??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feel............and the taste;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm like you a few big spurts then that's about it. The second and third time in the same day less and less.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my hubbys cum is almost 20 ml every time, initially we were worried and consulted doctor. He told it is normal for some ethnicity people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a vasectomy some time ago and as soon as I was able to shoot some I noticed it was quite a bit less. I would get it changed, but im really done with kids.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
I had a vasectomy some time ago and as soon as I was able to shoot some I noticed it was quite a bit less. I would get it changed, but im really done with kids.

The testes produce only 2-5% of the volume (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen#Human_semen)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Sadly I'm exactly the same. Since my vasectomy I hardly have any cum. A teaspoon full if I don't wank for a couple of days.
I love a guy to cum a big load, love heavy facials, or a good mouthfull. Would love to really feel a huge cum in my mouth, powerful spurts, mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always find that if I don’t cum for a few days and get aroused and not cum then when I do it is a big load. I personally prefer a guy to shoot a big load in my mouth. The more the better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

The key to stronger orgasms is to stay in a state of sexual arousal for as long as possible before blowing your load. If you can stay aroused for about six hours, I promise you, when you finally shoot your load, the first squirt will hit ceiling, followed by another 4 or 5 squirts, and it'll feel like your cock is going to explode.

I agree, for me the more I have comes from a lot of self-foreplay. I am single, love to fuck guys (howbeit not as many as I would like to). Years ago I had a surgery that took one of my testie's, so now cuming a lot has its own issues; but anal play, cock edging, thinking about sex all work to share my pent-up load.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love lots of cum in my ass till its dripping out and he keeps going cumming more and more i love how cum feels going in my ass
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
.""Yesterday i visited my good younger friend Alissa and I accidentally caught her right after she finished her hard treadmill exercise. Her 30yo body looked like after bath and this makes me unbelievable aroused, also because I didn't orgasm for a week. I was petting her body, caressing her, smearing sweat, and slowly fingering her pussy, she started to feel nicer and nicer and saw how much her sweaty body arouses me. We got pretty close and then I stopped right before her orgasm. I wanted to be in her a started fucking her. We tried to last yet but soon up. I so so pulled out my cock and 5 spurts flooded almost whole her body. She got such aroused by my intense orgasm that she after half minute fingering her pussy exploded. She was shaking and dripping sweat....
My orgasm was such strong that Alissa said I was really loud, I almost lost consciousness and could not believe how much juice I cummed out.
Lurker
0 likes
I have noticed a drop in the amount of sperm I produce , Could be age related , Stress related , All I know is I produce less than I did a few years ago ,
Lurker
0 likes
Varies from guy to guy.
colin123
0 likes
The longer you go between cumming the better it will be, my wife edges me for days sometimes and what a reward she gets.
Marx Sister
0 likes
This definitely varies from person to person. If you're looking specifically to increase volume, the thing I've seen be most effective is to stay well hydrated.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
colin123
0 likes
Quote by hartmaj7
Edge for a few days and you will produce much stronger loads.
Lurker
0 likes
Being bi, let me assure you, a guy with a huge set can make twice as much cum than a normal guy.
Lurker
0 likes
I have plenty of cum no complaints here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends on how long I'm edging-being stimulated, it can go from few drops to 8-10 spurts..

i'm I'm edging and having my prostate played, I cum really a lot, 10 big spurts, sometimes shooting almost to my chest-face
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My sister booted me in the balls for catching me jerking off and I was in the worst pain ever. I fell on the floor crying. I couldn't get up for a long time. I couldn't get up for a long time. But I cant cum at all now. I couldn't even feel my balls. I was crying also. I couldn't walk for ages She teased me said oh you're so cute as lay on the floor in agony for ages. It hurt so much I couldn't walk and I was sick and had pain up to my stomach. Also my willy was really sore and it was aching in my underwear so I didn't wear any but it knocked against my jeans and shorts and I was grabbing there and squatting in pain.She said I damaged you for life I I was in tremendous pain and bedding down jn hospital. I can't get any cum now and worried about my balls. She teased me saying I won't be able to have kids. I was crying in hospital and I told the nurse that I couldn't feel my balls. Later on she came and felt up my legs and in my shorts. She quickly felt up to my sack and tickled and stroked me and it was amazing. Then a ball popped down to my sack. But I was still upset about the other one. She came to me the next evening and felt slow up my leg and went inside my shorts and felt my ball and then she felt my willy and I got hand. She made me hard and she started jerking me off. I'd never been jerked by a girl before I loved it and she did it faster and more than ever. I soon shot cum all over my shorts and her hand. Then I felt my other ball drop down and I was amazed and relieved. But since then she kicked me really hard there as I explained.

I think she damaged me. It was too painful to ejaculate for nearly two weeks because my balls were really sore. But I've tried to jerk off and I can't get any cum. I'm worried she has kicked me far too hard and I really want to jerk off.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

Quote by darkroot50

Not denying that this is true. But like others who have gotten snipped I found the same to be true, less cum after the procedure.

I can't speak for others, but I haven't noticed any difference in the amount, since I had my vasectomy last November.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes

I love cum. In me, on me, doesn’t matter.