Login

Girls which Lush writers were best for you when you cybered in private chat

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Cum on girls, time to spill the beans - never mind your favourite Lush writer, which writer gave you the longest and most intense orgasms when you cybered in private one-to-one chat?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
That's our little secret!

Unless she wants to reveal how great I was, of course.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
That's our little secret!

Unless she wants to reveal how great I was, of course.

Annie's really, really good
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say I've ever cybered with a Lush Writer... I typically don't bother other writers, I figure most are here just as a writing outlet, not as a free cyber feature for the site
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
few things.

1) when i first joined, i got the new girl treatment, which means i got pestered by stranger men to cyber constantly. first three days, it was fun. then it got old and i stopped. mostly, it was boring. i was just a thing for most of them to get off on. there was an exception to that, but still, it lost it's appeal quickly.

2) not too long after i got involved with a girl here, so we cybered. it was the connection, tho, and that's key. i was 'monogamous' during that time period. eventually it ended and i stopped.

3) connection, remember? i do cyber - no, i am not naming names. if they wish to, i won't mind, but i know them all well enough to know they won't. they're all writers, but it's not because of that, it's because it's people i have a real connection with, (and most of my friends here are writers) - let's call it friends with benefits, emphasis on "friends". usually, we just talk. sometimes, it turns to more, sometimes it doesn't - no expectations. i enjoy it. i enjoy just the talks, too. if there wasn't that, the chats, the mutual affection beyond lust, i wouldn't do it. so yeah, there you go.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.