eaten out each time

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you gals like being eaten out every time having sex (a must) or do you prefer sometimes not to be eaten but just straight sex only?
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't have to be done each time, depends on the situation and how much time you have to fool around. Also, each time he goes down on me, doesn't mean he has to bring me to orgasm that way every time. I don't want anything the same each time, that would get boring. BUT, I don't wanna have to beg for it either.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by moham
Do you gals like being eaten out every time having sex (a must) or do you prefer sometimes not to be eaten but just straight sex only?

I never want anything *every time* I have sex. The way that works best for me is to build the anticipation. Tell me how hungry you are to lick and taste my pussy, hours or even days before. Show me that same hunger in your eyes and then follow through and you'll have me climbing the walls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the things I enjoy doing sometimes is to lean into her ear and whisper something like, "Pretend that your ear is your pussy," and then start kissing, licking and sucking her ear slowly and sensually. Keep whispering about how juicy she is, and how much you love her scent and taste. Then I may ask if she wants me to take an oral tour of her erogenous zones. Variety is the key to orgasmic foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
I like not knowing which way it is going to go. I love being surprised and I don't mind being ordered around. Spread your legs! Bend over! Turn over! It's all wonderful.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It is not required, but I would like to. I think oral is the best feeling, especially when he has super soft lips and knows what the hell he is doing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by moham

I don't enjoy the same thing every time - I like to mix it up. It's been... a long time since I've received any oral. Mostly because we just don't have much time for sex. So instead of going without, we make it quick. Wham bam. We both come, of course. But life is busy and therefor quickies are on the menu. Still hot though - not complaining.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Receiving oral isn't as important to me as it is for the guys, but they are pretty good about reciprocating, especially when I'm freshly-shaved. I actually prefer having a girl go down on me, but I only get that on weekends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Receiving oral isn't as important to me as it is for the guys, but they are pretty good about reciprocating, especially when I'm freshly-shaved. I actually prefer having a girl go down on me, but I only get that on weekends.

I'd much rather give if I had to chose and not worry so much about reciprocity. TBH ... It just ain't right unless there is some pussy eatin' done
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It isn't mandatory. Hubby does it eagerly and often. Like Matilda above, we like to mix it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time. Even on periods... i love to get eaten out. Some men don't like mess with it during periods
- Arjino Ferrera