Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you agree for a Threesome and given option of FFM or FMM , which would you opt ? why ??

last reply
93 replies
13.7k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both.
Why should someone miss out on all the fun.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
MMF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agreed to a threesome, it was a FFM because there were two females, along with me, in the house at the time.
0 likes
I love both women and men so ffm would be my first choice. I do love having two cocks working me over though.
Lurker
0 likes
Want to Have fun with me?...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Orgasmic

Well...... when I am in the mood to give pleasure.... I would love to have FFM. Because I love giving pleasure to a female body.
But I am Horny as Hell and I mean business...... LOL....... I will go for MMF.
0 likes
That's a tough call. As a bi-curious male, FMM would be very appealing since I could explore my curiosity in a fairly safe environment. OTOH, sharing with another lady has its appeal, too. Hm. If I had to choose one, though, I'd say FMM is where I'd come down right now.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
If I knew there was no risk of fallout I would opt for mfm because I think it would be erotic to be the center of attention. The men would have to be sensual and looking just to fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
Without a second thought, it would always be a MFM(with no bi-sexual touching).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MFM
0 likes
MMF so long as they're not into each other and I am THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rather than choose from one I would luv FMFM
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how come MMM or FFF aren't options?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FFM. I fantasize being sandwiched between my hubby and my ladyloving girlfriend.

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
FFM because women know beauty (M/F), are usually curious, sensual, accepting of each other much more than men!
Lurker
0 likes
MFM because it's something I haven't done before.
Lurker
0 likes
MFM, I have been doing them for over ten years with married friends. I gotta say, it's totally hot seeing a gal amped up on pleasure and utterly using our cocks up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like MMF for threesomes. That usually ends up with more attention on me (I know give not recieve but those are usually about the woman anyway).

I've done FFM but honestly I enjoy FF more than the threesome with the guy. Its a different type of sex when its just two women and most of the time the guy is just in the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FMM, I love watching guys have sex together what can I say.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by sprite
how come MMM or FFF aren't options?

Just not the OP's kink, probably. smile

For me, MMF is most appealing... in agreement with some of the others here, it's about being the center of attention. Also, I'm very attracted to men. *waggles eyebrows*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMF all the way. But only cause MMMMF wasn't an option.
Lurker
0 likes
Got to be FFM but wouldn't turn down FMM
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like the MFF option. Females know and understand each others bodies so satisfaction is usually achieved, but it's nice to have a hard cock available. FFF is 1st option for me though.
Lurker
0 likes
While I'd enjoy both options, my personal preference would be MFF, and not because of the reason you'd think. I get really excited watching two women making love to each other, the way they kiss, fondle,explore and caress each other is not only a huge turn on for me, but also makes me very hard and sexually aroused. By the time they're ready for me to join them, I'm a more than willing participant!