Login

Need advice - attracted to female friend

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I read the "My confession" story multiple times and totally loved it - beautiful writing.. This story has been in mind for quite a while as I'm in a similar situation..

I have a friend whom I slowly started getting sexually attracted to. She's been a case friend for a long time with me and my wife. For full disclosure, we are quite open with each other and have indirectly flirted, exchanged some personal sexual talks etc. (more like each other fantasies and . I even gifted her a sex toy and she was comfortable with it - and apparently still enjoys it. She even hinted that I gift her a new one as an upgrade.

Off late my attraction towards her has sort of become an obsession and whenever the urge gets too high, I read this story to relieve it. I don't think I have the courage to get in the act with her, but I want to get this off my mind so was considering a confession of my own.

She is currently single, just out of a relationship.. so I don't want to be the guy to creep up on her thinking I have a chance or something like that.. but I sincerely want to get this off my chest.

Awaiting your reply/ advice
Shreyas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many ways can "Super Dangerous be Spelled?"
Lurker
0 likes
It definitely sounds dangerous.. how else can I get this out of my mind?