Your guy's pubic style

last reply
29 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heys ladies, I'm just curious, which pubic style do you prefer on your man... natural, trimmed, or comepletely shaved? I personally keep mine trimmed but thinking of shaving.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural

I really don't like it when guys fuss with it at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always had air until recently had to try and shaved down and now prefer it that way, clean and shaven
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Mine is cut in a rockabilly style. Just putting that out there.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Mine is cut in a rockabilly style. Just putting that out there.

With sideburns and all greased up?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by noll

With sideburns and all greased up?

"greased"? It's called pomade you ignorant fuck.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
"greased"? It's called pomade you ignorant fuck.

I guess that's a 'yes' then.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by noll

I guess that's a 'yes' then.

I will not entertain your predatory fantasies any further.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I will not entertain your predatory fantasies any further.

Wait, this conversation is not based on mutual consent?
Oh dear, I'm so sorry Jack. I hope you'll soon be able to post out of free will again. Good luck!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by noll

Wait, this conversation is not based on mutual consent?
Oh dear, I'm so sorry Jack. I hope you'll soon be able to post out of free will again. Good luck!

What you're saying is locker room talk. It's uninvited. And not acceptable. Just because I am man doesn't make it okay.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
What you're saying is locker room talk.

What is?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

What you're saying is locker room talk. It's uninvited. And not acceptable. Just because I am man doesn't make it okay.

Holy fuck? Seriously?

You came into the 'Ask the Gals' thread and then made a joke about it as if we all here give a flying fuck about your cock and bush, and now you're trying to be Mr. Pissy Pants over the fall out?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Holy fuck? Seriously?

You came into the 'Ask the Gals' thread and then made a joke about it as if we all here give a flying fuck about your cock and bush, and now you're trying to be Mr. Pissy Pants over the fall out?

Take your sarcasm meter to the shop for a checkup. I said my pubes were styled in a rockabilly style. What about that screams seriousness? Holy fuck indeed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Take your sarcasm meter to the shop for a checkup. I said my pubes were styled in a rockabilly style. What about that screams seriousness? Holy fuck indeed.

Reread my statement.

Nevermind, I'll spare you the agony and just restate: if you started in this thread with a joke then don't turn and start getting pissy over the fallout.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Reread my statement.

Nevermind, I'll spare you the agony and just restate: if you started in this thread with a joke then don't turn and start getting pissy over the fallout.

I read your dumbass statement more than once. Tomorrow when you read about the debates, which are going on right now, and the term "locker room talk" becomes clear to you, you'll realize what an idiot you are. It's a thread about pubes. I made a joke about pubes. Wow how serious. If you want to actually get serious make a post in a serious thread.

And to be honest, your outrage makes it seem like you do give a flying fuck... over my rockabilly pubes of all things. Pelvis Presley.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I read your dumbass statement more than once. Tomorrow when you read about the debates, which are going on right now, and the term "locker room talk" becomes clear to you, you'll realize what an idiot you are. It's a thread about pubes. I made a joke about pubes. Wow how serious. If you want to actually get serious make a post in a serious thread.

And to be honest, your outrage makes it seem like you do give a flying fuck... over my rockabilly pubes of all things. Pelvis Presley.

Actually, grab her pussy aficionado, i knew exactly what you were referring to right when you said it.

Why are you such a big fucking dick around here?

You open your mouth, make all sorts of noise, but don't like what's shoved in it - well swallow your mouthful like a good little boy and fuck off.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Actually, grab her pussy aficionado, i knew exactly what you were referring to right when you said it.

Why are you such a big fucking dick around here?

You open your mouth, make all sorts of noise, but don't like what's shoved in it - well swallow your mouthful like a good little boy and fuck off.

Oh you thought I was seriously upset when I told noll it was pomade and not grease?

You take offense to me using grab her by the pussy in a satirical way then you make an oral joke?

You're really stupid. Unbelievably so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn, I was just curious about how ladies like their guys pube style........didn't know it was gonna start a pissing match
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think more like you trimmed and or shaved. But I have read a very few ladies who like a lot of hair.
Keeping myself well groomed has worked for me before and after marriage.

Quote by TheWalkingDead
Damn, I was just curious about how ladies like their guys pube style........didn't know it was gonna start a pissing match
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it trimmed all over and the balls shaved smooth
Lurker
0 likes
I like neatly trimmed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine has always been shaved and I love it that way. Trimmed would be fine too. Doubt I'd be into the full natural style, but whatever floats your boat. I prefer smooth.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
First off...

That escalated rather quickly

secondly...

Mehh I couldn't care less; though I'm not crazy about shaved, I think it looks strange. I don't think it's meant to look pretty, as long as it does the job...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Is he gone?

I like guys with as little pubic hair as possible. Absolutely none anywhere on his shaft! Close-trimmed on his mound is okay.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Is he gone?

I like guys with as little pubic hair as possible. Absolutely none anywhere on his shaft! Close-trimmed on his mound is okay.

I thought you liked guys with either a thin landing strip or a heart trimmie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101
I like it trimmed all over and the balls shaved smooth

I keep mine trimned, balls shaved. First shaved them years ago, have to keep them shaved now because they itch too bad when it grows back lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Is he gone?

Im here, just been busy, sorry. I keep mine trimmed, balls shaved. I was thinking about shaving it all, but now I'm thinking I'll keep it the same that I have for years, thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preference is shaven and then 2nd choice is well trimmed.