self masturbation
masturbation by partner
giving oral
receiving oral
vaginal sex
receiving anal
toys
other means (please elaborate)

In order to obtain proper information, please only guys give responses here.
Gals can give their responses in the Ask Gals section.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Receiving oral while having my ass played with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tomfunn

same for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The strongest orgasms I have experienced have come from self masturbation. However, this isn't reflective of the norm as those times are pretty rare and required me to build up to them. The most consistently strong orgasms for me come from vaginal sex.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaginal sex
0 likes
There is a way of masturbating that practically makes me pass out, involving use of lube to enable very slow, careful stimulation (putting a finger up my ass adds to that, too). I can't say that has ever happened with vaginal or oral sex (never had anal). What is different about sex with a person for me isn't the raw strength of orgasm but the enjoyment of another's pleasure and the connection shared pleasure brings about. A qualitative rather than quantitative difference, if you like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually oral gives me a consistently strong O, but I've had exceptionally strong orgasms if I had not had one for a few days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Receiving oral while standing and gripping my partner's hair/head tightly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Always better after a long period of stimulation.
Always better after not having one for a while.
Self stimulation is good.
A blowjob to get hard and then the girl on top is the best for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tomfunn

same for me as well. although I recently jo with a double cock ring vibe, plus another vibe behind my balls ... ... boy, it made for an amazing, cum-draining orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking a nice tight ass with a little dildo in my ass.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by moham
Which gives you the strongest orgasm?
self masturbation
masturbation by partner
giving oral
receiving oral
vaginal sex
receiving anal
toys
other means (please elaborate)

In order to obtain proper information, please only guys give responses here.
Gals can give their responses in the Ask Gals section.

I have had several powerful orgasms which have happened for a variety of different reasons. Usually my orgasms are most powerful when there has been a lengthy build up to them such as when I've been teased and left desparate to cum by a partner.

I recall one instance especially when I was on a long drive with my girlfriend down a motorway in the UK. The traffic was heavy and I had to totally focus on the road. My girlfriend decided to unzip me and started stoking my cock as we had both become bored and knew we wouldn't reach our destination for some time. The traffic was so heavy, I didn't even dare to look down at what she was doing and it was almost as if I was blindfolded to the delicious pleasure she was giving me. Soon her mouth was engulfing my know and her tongue was licking all of the pre cum flowing freely. I could hear her maon as she savoured the taste of my sweet pre cum. I could see that van and lorry drivers slowly passing us in other lanes were looking in as they passed, and were clearly enthusiastic about what they saw. As my girl slowly wanked me and sucked me so deliciously, I wanted to cum so badly and sub-conciously statred to thrust up into her hand or her mouth begging her to finish me off. This went on for miles but each time I was about to explode, she just eased her mouth or her hand off my throbbing cock, slapped it and told me "No, you dirty boy" Although it stopped me from shooting my load at that precise moment, the long term effect was that I was even more deperate to cum. I was moaning and groaning like crazy but totally at her mercy as the trafic was so heavy and I was unable to take my eyes of the road. She told me that all of this teasing had got her all wet and very horny too as she loved playing with me like this and having me at her mercy. She slipped out of her lacy thong and wrapped it around my throbbing cock and started to pump my hard cock in her hand with her wet panties wrapped around it. She told me what a dirty boy I was and that she now wanted me to give her my cum. Her hand became a blur and my moans became a bellow as my cum started shooting from the end of my cock and splatted all of the car windscreen and steering wheel. For a few seconds I totally passed out from the pleasure 'Le Petit Mort' is what the French say. Luckliy she made me shoot when there was a slight break in the traffic and no accident was caused as I reached my incredible orgasm. Her panties were soaked in my load as she let go of my dick and smiled at the show I had just put on for her. I could smell the sexy scent of her pussy too as I drove for several miles with the winscreen and steering wheel both splatted with my sticky load. When we got to a rest stop, I pulled into a quiet area and under the cover of darkness we enjoyed a wonderful fuck thinking back over what just happened. She drained me again but this time inside her, though I did have to spend several minutes cleaning up the car when we got home. She actually made me hand wash her panties too as she felt it was 'my fault' that they were in such a mess! Hardly fair I would say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
having a big thick cock doing me for hours on end
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
masturbation after not getting anything for a few days. not being able to fuck my wife or masturbate makes me orgasm so good. Sometimes after a good fucking from my wife the next day i stroke it in the shower and its soooo good i almost pass out.
Lurker
0 likes
Believe it or not, it was a foot job. We were skinny dipping in our pool. Afterwards, I licked her off on a cushion by the pool. She got up as I rolled over on my back, I was expecting a blow job. She started blowing me, then she got up and pulled a chair over and sat down and put both feet on me. One underneath, near the top, just below the head. With her other foot, she went on top and began working both feet until I was shouting. By far the most intense cum I've ever had. One of her friends told her about it so she tried it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chubswing
Believe it or not, it was a foot job. We were skinny dipping in our pool. Afterwards, I licked her off on a cushion by the pool. She got up as I rolled over on my back, I was expecting a blow job. She started blowing me, then she got up and pulled a chair over and sat down and put both feet on me. One underneath, near the top, just below the head. With her other foot, she went on top and began working both feet until I was shouting. By far the most intense cum I've ever had. One of her friends told her about it so she tried it.

feet always give special feeling smile
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely self masturbation for me as I can control the speed and pressure perfectly. But that’s just the feel of my jerking penis. Nothing equals the whole body experience of jerking into a woman in proper sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Receiving oral
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had intense orgasms many different ways. Recently last year a woman was able to take near total control and give me a extremely mid blowing orgasm with a BJ. A few weeks ago I was fucking a woman from behind as she sucked another man on the bed. Her husband had inserted a hook in her ass & connected it to a collar. When I let myself cum it was fairly intense, but was remarkable in it seemed to last forever