Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

NASA contemplates changing zodiac - yes or no?

last reply
28 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Yes - NASA is God.

7 votes remaining
No - NASA are twats. (0 votes) 0%
Yes - I need a new personality. Preferably unsplit (1 vote) 14%
No - the new me might be ugly. (0 votes) 0%
Yes - I'm a star in the making. (0 votes) 0%
No - I don't wanna be labeled. (0 votes) 0%
Yes - I wanna be taller. (4 votes) 57%
No - I'm already tall. (4 votes) 57%
Convict
0 likes
Personally I'm quite shocked. I was born under the sign of Cancer and have a lot of the traits of the water sign... like loving all things water. Swimming in it, fishing in it, drinking it etc. and like a true crab I am definitely snippy at times. Ok a lot. I am quite shy and often retreat into my shell. I can hear you non believers laughing right now.

If these changes take place that would make me a Gemini. Aren't those traits like... a split personality or something? Oh no, that's not me at all.

Sugarscape says... If tumblr rumours are to be believed, NASA are seriously considering reconfiguring the dates that match up to each of the ancient star signs, thanks to some big movement in the solar system over the years. So basically you're definitely not who you thought you were and everything you've ever known is a LIE.

If you're born between November 30th and December 17th then you're probably particularly confused, because that's a WHOLE NEW SIGN chucked in the mix.

Of course, we (Sugarscape) have literally just stumbled across this on the internet so errr, it might not be the MOST accurate.

Meet your new fate, inner most soul, personality type, and destiny:

"

You can read the full article Here.

What are your thoughts?

Crap. Fucked up the first poll question and I can't edit it. You get the drift.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apparently, I'm an Ophiuchus or Serpentarian now. Fine with me. And since most descriptions of Sagittarius pretty much match my personality, they probably belong to my new sign.

Look here for a description of OPHIUCHUS
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Convict
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Apparently, I'm an Ophiuchus or Serpentarian now. Fine with me. And since most descriptions of Sagittarius pretty much match my personality, they probably belong to my new sign.

Look here for a description of OPHIUCHUS

So P, are you saying that your zodiac sign is probably based on your own personal traits? That's inflating your own ego a bit isn't it? Just asking.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
No, NASA hasn’t changed the zodiac signs or added a new one

Astrology fans should realise that the star signs they love have long been out of date, as NASA and astronomers occasionally point out.

Over the weekend I started seeing links to articles claiming that NASA has changed the signs of the zodiac. I knew immediately what this was about, even as I was scratching my head about a) how this is news, and b) how short people’s memories are.

I found a few articles about this NASA “news” here and there; there’s one on Yahoo that has the headline, “Your Astrological Sign Just Changed, Thanks To NASA”. The first paragraph alone is burdened with quite a few scientific errors:

“We don’t want to be dramatic, but NASA just ruined our lives. For the first time in 3,000 years, they’ve decided to update the astrological signs. This means that the majority of us are about to experience a total identity crisis. Apparently, these changes are due to the fact that the constellations are not in the same position in the sky that they once were, and the star signs are about a month off now, as a result. To further confuse things, there is now a new, 13th sign, called Ophiuchus, which those born between November 29 and December 17 are lucky enough to have to learn to pronounce.”

Cripes. No, no, and no. First off, NASA did not “update the astrological signs”. Second, the constellations haven’t changed. And third, Ophiuchus is an ancient constellation, identified by the Greeks thousands of years ago.

So what’s the deal? Well, before we even get started, keep this in mind: astrology isn’t science; it’s nonsense. It’s been tested 10 ways to Sunday and every time it fails. Even astrologers have come up with tests for it, and it has failed those. Astrology doesn’t work.

Article: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2107207-no-nasa-hasnt-changed-the-zodiac-signs-or-added-a-new-one/

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
LOL, as if NASA cares about astrology

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Nothing changes for me. Still a gemini....mostly
Lurker
0 likes
I REFUSE to be anything other than a "Cancer".

I'm crabby!

I like to hide in my shell.

And I BITE when hurt.
0 likes
So this is what happens when we get rid of the Shuttle Program? Thanks Obama.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Obviously some twits can't recognise a joke when they see it.

Edited.

I don't feel like quoting the cancer/gemini thing but I will say this...we are too much alike according to this astronomy thingy. AND I want less personalities AND I wanna be taller. A true gemini too close to cancer. No wonder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

So P, are you saying that your zodiac sign is probably based on your own personal traits? That's inflating your own ego a bit isn't it? Just asking.
No, of course I'm not. I'm saying, many of the traits, commonly attributed to Sagittarius, probably belong with Ophiuchus. The fact that many of them apply to me, supports that conclusion, but does not cause it.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Obviously some twits can't recognise a joke when they see it.

Many fools take astrology very serious indeed.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Astrology is almost as believable as The Donald.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn and I just got my the moon in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligned with Mars too!
Lurker
0 likes
Astrology always reminds me of Dara saying Racism is much better than astrology in determining personality traits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't matter a whit to me, I'm completely asuperstitious.

But I did like this song by the 5th Dimension, so if anyone asks

I will always be Aquarius, now or later!

Convict
0 likes
The poll results clearly show it comes down to height. People wanna be taller. They want to reach for the stars.

So, dear NASA, when you determine which zodiac sign has a "tallness" trait, the people would like to know. Thank you for voting. Please 'scuse me while i hop on over to my parallel universe. We have cookies
Lurker
0 likes
Looking for dirty guys/girls to play
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by MiaWhite
Looking for dirty guys/girls to play

I didn't realize that was an astrological sign. Can I be that one?

(This profile is pretty clearly a spambot of some sort.)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'll always be a Virgo heart
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I'll always be a Virgo heart

not if you have sex with someone... *giggles and runs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

The poll results clearly show it comes down to height. People wanna be taller. They want to reach for the stars.

So, dear NASA, when you determine which zodiac sign has a "tallness" trait, the people would like to know. Thank you for voting. Please 'scuse me while i hop on over to my parallel universe. We have cookies

actually, i want everyone else to be shorter.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite
not if you have sex with someone... *giggles and runs*

Are you offering? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NASA has as much to do with the zodiac as the NAACP has to do with almanacs.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Are you offering? ;)

you know i am, baby. *blows kisses*

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
NASA - Not Always Scientifically Astute.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Tuff luck baby. Not even you can pull that one off.

give me a few weeks, and we'll see *gets out chainsaw and measuring tape*