Hair on the Shaft

last reply
31 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a somewhat obscure question. So here it goes, I don't know if this is just me but I have pubic hair growing on the actual shaft of my penis. Ladies have you ever met somebody that has this, is it a turn-off, should i shave it, or anything to add. Guys (I guess, you'll answer anyway, let's face it we cant' help ourselves) do any of you have this, or anything else to add at all.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I've seen it.
I don't find it a turn off.
I prefer my men natural, but if they want to change themselves, I don't really mind.

One of my friends can't stand hair at all. She almost gets sick by thinking about hair.
Lurker
0 likes
Hubby grows some hair there too (not much) but started shaving his shaft and balls a few years ago (midlife crisis?). I was fine either way.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont mind it as long its not overgrown and out of control. Natural is good, i think a shaved guy would turn me off. Just keep it nicely trimmed smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind at all, shaved, natural or trimmed are all good to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the great responses, ladies.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved balls and shaft yes!!!

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh Shiva.. for you .. maybe..

but you can see where I stand..
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh Shiva.. for you .. maybe..

but you can see where I stand..
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Lurker
0 likes
I like ALL Natural men...the hair drives me crazy and in some unusual way I feel as though I'm with a MAN not a kid...too many youngsters these days shave it all. However, I choose to shave myself and trim...I find most men prefer a cleaner look.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I must relate an experience I had. I had been in hospital for surgery... and had been completely shaved in the area of my groin. About a week later.. when my sexlife resumed I had never been so turned on... I felt soo turned on by the new sensations from being shaved... it gave me the most memorable orgasm of my life
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by baker992009
I must relate an experience I had. I had been in hospital for surgery... and had been completely shaved in the area of my groin. About a week later.. when my sexlife resumed I had never been so turned on... I felt soo turned on by the new sensations from being shaved... it gave me the most memorable orgasm of my life

very interesting aspect, baker, thanks for sharing.
Do you keep on shaving or was it just that one time experience?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree with an earlier comment. It confirms I'm with a man and not a boy.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never seen it before, I think of it as a turn off because I don't like my men all hairy and blach i like them more smooth and soft. But if you want to keep ur pubic hair be my gust I'm in no way to judge wat u do with ur hairs
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Some hair grows on my shaft, but I shave it off. I usually shave my genitals cuz I like the smooth, silky feeling & have found most women prefer sucking a smooth penis. It's best when both are shaved--I love the feel of naked pubes rubbing together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello

Well I have to admit that I have always hated pubic hair - both on myself and on guys. Ive shaved my pussy since the age of 15, and so I would say to you please shave it all off and let me enjoy your smooth naked cock.

Katie
XXXX
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely no hair is the sexiest ....

Can't stand the thought of a pube hair stuck in anyone's teeth!! Yikes!

Myself ... bare and smooth ... and have NEVER had anyone complain ....

hmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definately just nicely trimmed and not over done ...

And don't like the wild and abandoned look one bit!!

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave just the shaft...... from cock head to base, have since i was 15 and every girl has liked it that way. As for girl's who clean shave their puss - - -- - -- - N O ! !! I have no idea when or how this got started but i HATE it ! I LOVE nicely trimmed girl's !!! Being shaved clean looks like a little girl or like a hatchet hit ya ! = yuck.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really like hair. But if the guy doesn't want to shave it I want push the subject....until a bit later
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairy not hairy what ever all cocks are GREAT! Who cares about hair.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen a hair cock or two. Personaly I didn't like it, if I want to floss I use the stuff my dentist gives me. I like a shaved shaft and everything else nicely trimed.

Lurker
0 likes
Clean cocks, pleaseeeeeee!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll echo what one of the commenters said above... I was with a lady who shaved many years ago, it was like being with an adolescent. Au naturel is fine with me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer smoooooooooooooooooooooth lol love it.but have had the odd stud who has a few hairs on his shaft, no problem, just pluck lol fingers or teeth will do just take their attention away with a little tongue action and woosh go for the kill lol, soon over and i don't feel a thing, men come on man-up and i consider some male grooming essential if you want me. jelly xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
This is a somewhat obscure question. So here it goes, I don't know if this is just me but I have pubic hair growing on the actual shaft of my penis. Ladies have you ever met somebody that has this, is it a turn-off, should i shave it, or anything to add. Guys (I guess, you'll answer anyway, let's face it we cant' help ourselves) do any of you have this, or anything else to add at all.
I keep my shaft shaved all of the time. My wife like me to be clean shaven when she gives me a blow job.
Lurker
0 likes
Looks good to me

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest

Looks good to me

Yep. Totally dig that private dick.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You'd think a Native American girl would prefer things natural, but... if you want that thing in my mouth, you'd better shave the hair off the shaft, buster.