anyone from Canada??

last reply
13 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to Canada soon, and would like to ask anyone who lives there about the fun things to do and good places to go to! chat me up smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanysexy
I'm going to Canada soon, and would like to ask anyone who lives there about the fun things to do and good places to go to! chat me up smile

canada is a HUGE country. might help if you told us what city/cities you are visiting :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Nope
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thunder bay
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33
Nope

i hear they don't let evil clowns across the border.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

canada is a HUGE country. might help if you told us what city/cities you are visiting smile

Silly girl. Everyone who isn't Canadian knows that all Canadians know every other Canadian. "Oh, you're from Vancouver? I have a third cousin twice removed living in Toronto, you probably know him?"
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Silly girl. Everyone who isn't Canadian knows that all Canadians know every other Canadian. "Oh, you're from Vancouver? I have a third cousin twice removed living in Toronto, you probably know him?"

i suspected as much! this explains everything! smile

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i hear they don't let evil clowns across the border.

Oh. I accidentally went to Canada. missed my exit!
Troublemaker
0 likes
adi, that wasn't Canada, you were in Alaska
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Really? I thought it was Vermont. That is near Alaska though....hmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

canada is a HUGE country. might help if you told us what city/cities you are visiting smile

well i havent specified because ill be visiting many places, i dont have a plan yet, so im basically looking for the best places to go to, ill certainly be visiting montreal and ottawa well
Lurker
0 likes
If you happpen to reach the west coast, Vancouver is rated as the most beautiful and friendly city in Canada. Although I may be biased since I live here. Oh and we have recently given up on living in igloos and have replaced them with brick and mortar ?. There is no end to things to do...whatever excites you and lots of choices for accommodations including airbnb.
I wouldn't count on watching a good hockey game though, rumour has it the Canucks are going to suck again this year...and not in a fun way ?.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lustfully_Bi
Oh and we have recently given up on living in igloos and have replaced them with brick and mortar ?.

My igloo keeps melting. Maybe I should try brick too! The Huskies would appreciate sleeping by a proper fire place after a long day on the sled. Why didn't I think of that sooner?