Login

First lesbian experience. ..

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am not entirelassure if this was asked already but...
Ladies, if you will, please share your first lesbian encounter. Who, what, where , when and how ... Do not forget the more details the better. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Entirely sure*** (dont know how that happened) lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My first time was with a girl who lived across the road from our horse farm when I was growing up, during a sleepover. We didn't go down on each other though. We just kissed, fingered each other and played with each others breasts. My first complete lesbian experience was with a girl from school a couple years later. She was a lesbian, 4 years older than me, and she talked me into coming to her house before her mom got home from work. We did everything together except trib. I had to wait till college before I first tribbed with another girl. In college, I was way more active with girls than with guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always enjoy reading about Bethany's experiences. Her attitude and communication style really appeal to me. Plus, her body is gorgeous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first Lesbian experience was with my best girlfriend in the Foreman's House when our property was part of a large estate. Maggi was my best friend and is today.

We had done a lot of kissing and groping but this afternoon suddenly we were both naked and mouth to clitoris and clitoris to mouth. I thought I tasted good, but "Oh my God how another girl can taste!"

Shortly thereafter I found boys too.

I am not a Lesbian, but for sure I could never give up one for the other.

Maggi is it not about time for your visit?, Should you read this.
Lurker
0 likes
My first lesbian encounter as an adult wasn't until this past summer(I was 28). She's still my best friend and we can laugh and joke about it. We've summed it up to "shit happens," and it sure does after 15 hours of drinking LOL...
Lurker
0 likes
I need to shoot a load
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First experience was during a friend sleeping over for a weekend while her parents went out of town and her brother went to one of his friends home. We kissed and felt each others' boobs then she fingered me to orgasm. My heart was beating so hard I was afraid my parents would hear it! No oral that night. Next day we had to go down to her house to feed her cat. To this day, I am not sure if the cat got fed but I do know that some pussy got eaten. Not allowed to say our ages.