Women pegging men

last reply
129 replies
21.7k views
8 watchers
27 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Guys. would let a your woman peg you with a strap-on if she asked you?
Lurker
0 likes
yes - have had it done
0 likes
I would give it a try. I've played with my ass a bit while masturbating and like the thought of getting some action down there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
fuck to the hell no. i'm a penetrator and it has nothing to do with pleasure. hardwired to get inside but not to be penetrated.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would love to, and have asked for her to try it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, and yes... I have been pegged a few times. It is very hot and erotic. Pressure on the prostate causes a massive orgasm and cum after. The times ive been pegged i did not cum till later when inside her. (she prefers inside her) Have cum a few times with her fingering me as she sucked or stroked. Always very hot.
The Linebacker
0 likes
No, not pegging with a strap on and a full size dildo. I sometimes let her play with my ass with a very small vibrator, but not that pegging thing.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Chuck would never go for that. If he ever had a tattoo it would be on his but and it would say, "Caution - exit only."
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I think it would feel great. Love having a toy or something up my ass while masterbating. I wished the wife would try more stuff with me.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG..It was incredible!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes - done it or rather been done several times
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be down for that, for sure ;)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Played with a woman last winter who was very much into pegging men. She could orgasm using her strapon on them & prefered two or more bi males at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have not been pegged..but wife has shared her dildo with me. It could be next, you have to try new things !
Lurker
0 likes
I have had two women use dildos on me ( not actual pegging) and loved it. I would love to be pegged, if the woman enjoyed doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
am divorced and my ex-wife was too uptight to ever try anything new which is why i never discussed it with her.

but after the divorce, i meet up with a woman when I travel to have some hot pegging fun. it's the best!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm available guys ?
Rookie Scribe
1 like
It is amazing when some girl licks my asshole.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Never done it but would try.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsTrib
I'm available guys ?

Thats a invitation? Tell me more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, it feels great.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, would do almost anything my wife ask that turn her on except another guy. My ass is all hers.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah why not?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes loved it
Lurker
1 like
Yes please!!!!! Especially in a fmf threesome my partner loves to peg me while I eat her friends pussy
Clumeleon
0 likes
Oh, heck yes.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Yes, as much as they want