why do females find anal intercourse fun

last reply
24 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is probably a stupid question but I've wonder what the answer was for a long time.

For those that don't know, The prostate is the gland that makes anal intercourse pleasurable for males.

I just wonder why some females find it pleasurable since they don't have one.

Can anyone answer that? .
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not sure where you got the idea that the prostate is a pleasure inducing organ. Not having one myself, I can't address this personally, but both my boyfriends (both straight) say they find prostate exams very UN-pleasurable. Women find a lot of pleasure from penetration. It's kinda our thing! We get it in the vagina, our mouths, and our asses. I know a lot of girls don't really enjoy anal, but some of us love it. I think it's less a gender thing than it is a personal preference. I happen to enjoy it, but a few of my girlfriends absolutely hate it. I think it's interesting that most straight men hate anal penetration, but most gay guys love it. How does your prostate-pleasure theory explain that?
The Linebacker
0 likes
All of the cool chicks I've ever known really liked anal sex and asked for it. My wife loves it. So why not ROMP THE RUMP?

There is nothing sexual nor pleasurable about the doctor giving a prostate exam. I hate it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being female I dont have one.
However-----my boyfriends do and we have a girlfriend who is a nurse and she occasionally gives the guys a prostate massage and they rather amused by the lack of control that occurs. They have a discharge which they can not control. It isn't an ejaculation that they normally have in conjunction with an orgasm but it is different to cum.
They have had anal sex which they say was an experience but not one they enjoyed and did not stimulate the prostate.
The male doctors prostate examination during their annual medical does not cause any discomfort only embarrassment.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never asked for anal sex for my own desire or satisfaction. I have asked for it or suggested it knowing my lover would love to do it. Often times it is awkward or painful (obviously there is no natural lubrication there and it is a highly sensitive area) to get going, but once it is happening, I am quite content! Depending on our positions, I will try to play with myself at the same time. If I am going to have a cock in my ass I might as well try to cum, because I won't get an orgasm from anal without some frontal attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As others have said, some of us hate it some like me just love Anal. In talking to girlfriends about it and especially to those who did it once or twice and there will not be another time.

It seems they are so uptight and stressed about the potential pain, that there is pain!

If you want to enjoy it and demand Anal you must be able to relax and know if there is pain it will not be extensive.
Lurker
0 likes
Anal isn't JUST about penetrating my ass.

psychology and emotions play a heavy role in sex and what we find sexually stimulating. Anal sex has a strong psychological and emotional component for me, but also changes in body posture, pressure and friction in different places. I love all these things, not JUST the anal penetration.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
cause circus music plays when you put your penis in my poop chute. i mean, what's more fun than circus music!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
cause circus music plays when you put your penis in my poop chute. i mean, what's more fun than circus music!

Girls just wanna have fun!

'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7
this is probably a stupid question but I've wonder what the answer was for a long time.

For those that don't know, The prostate is the gland that makes anal intercourse pleasurable for males.

I just wonder why some females find it pleasurable since they don't have one.

Can anyone answer that? .

Not being a woman, I can't say for sure, but I've been told that anal also stimulates the g-spot. It gives a different type of stimulation from vaginal penetration, so a different kind of sensation. Rumor has it some women like it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Damn.

I needed a laugh this morning, and that was it.

Now that I know the reason for the music,
I now need to deal with the other songs in my head.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Are you in the process of coming back to heterosexual side?? You confuse me sometime

just sometimes? i'll have to put more effort into it

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Madam Carol
0 likes
I love anal and my husband likes prostrate exams about as much as a root-canal. Admittedly it took a while and lots of patience from my hubby but I now enjoy it big time. My anal orgasms are different from vaginal. I'm multi-orgasmic vaginally. Not as much anal. My butt is a place where size matters. Lol.

And... I don't hear circus music.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

And... I don't hear circus music.

than you're not doing it right smile

Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by sprite

than you're not doing it right smile

Probably because I don't screw clowns.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Probably because I don't screw clowns.

you and chuck don't have sex...? wait, i didn't say that out loud, did i? *giggles*

Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you and chuck don't have sex...? wait, i didn't say that out loud, did i? *giggles*

Hmmm... you got me there.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

aw, such memories. my first clown. smile

Lurker
0 likes
I for one love anal sex, and It's not for some psychological blabber, it's very simple actually- it feels fucking AMAZING. If you're capable of relaxing everything down there, with breathing, or whatever works, then it really does feel good(better than vaginal x100). A small anal induced orgasm, is 10x better than a typical vaginal intercourse orgasm.... That's it, no secret, no magic... Some easy to follow tips though

1) Fucking relaxxxxx

2) Lube Lube Lube- make sure you wet the tube

3) Anal Positions Matters(I find cowgirl is best)

4) Take your time OR you'll fuck shit up(literally)

Be nice to your anal lover, either 1. She loves you.. or 2. She's the type of hoe you should keep around
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm not sure where you got the idea that the prostate is a pleasure inducing organ. Not having one myself, I can't address this personally, but both my boyfriends (both straight) say they find prostate exams very UN-pleasurable. Women find a lot of pleasure from penetration. It's kinda our thing! We get it in the vagina, our mouths, and our asses. I know a lot of girls don't really enjoy anal, but some of us love it. I think it's less a gender thing than it is a personal preference. I happen to enjoy it, but a few of my girlfriends absolutely hate it. I think it's interesting that most straight men hate anal penetration, but most gay guys love it. How does your prostate-pleasure theory explain that?

To me its both psycological as well ass physical thing. Its true that we females find pleasure in being penetrated. Physically......it stimulates our pleasure zones in some way or other. In case of anal its more pleasure (in my case) when my pussy has already been used and pleasured. There being thin partition when my ass is being used it multiplies the pleasure of my pussy and i love it.
Psychologically it gives me the feeling of being taken. Used. Being controlled...... Being a perverted sluts. And all this feeling adds to my pleasure many folds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I love anal play, giving and receiving. I'm trying to find the words as why as a woman (lacking a prostate gland) I love it. My first experience of anal was brutal. I didn't try again for a long time. The pleasure is immense with respect. Maybe it is just psychological, I don't know so a crap answer really... I just know (especially after relenting and buying lube!) hubby and I enjoy it. Whether sensually, hard or teasing it can be mind blowing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Anal isn't JUST about penetrating my ass.

psychology and emotions play a heavy role in sex and what we find sexually stimulating. Anal sex has a strong psychological and emotional component for me, but also changes in body posture, pressure and friction in different places. I love all these things, not JUST the anal penetration.

Never a truer word said on here .. sex has so many variables starting with and including the difference between having sex and making love, I cant orgasm from just anal sex and sometiems i just dont want or like it . its having an understanding lover that is really important
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I asked my husband about this too. He says that having the prostate check, particularly from a male physician sort of seems like a gay encounter, but his current doctor is a female and he does not mind. He has even joked about it. I have enjoyed anal sometimes, not always. It is simply a part of the sexual repertoire but it is not always employed.