Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why is it so hard to understand a Lady that has never been with a mn?

last reply
25 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am almost 25 now and have never been with a man and don't find any wants to be with one. I love the woman that i am with and have all ways been drawn to girls. All the men that i have talked to since i got on this sight just can't belive that i don't want to be with a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah men think they’re god’s gift to women; and if you don’t want that gift then there’s something wrong with you… I say fuck it..! Only you know what you want, and if what you want is an innie and not an outie then who are we to judge you..?
Lurker
0 likes
All the men that i have talked to since i got on this sight just can't belive that i don't want to be with a man.

They're not really men then, are they?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Only you know what you want, and if what you want is an innie and not an outie then who are we to judge you..?

(I love this metaphore!)

It is your choice to be with whoever you choose. To hell with everyone who is condesending towards you because of it. Stay strong.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well a good friend of mine is only into girls. Not sure if she has ever thought about boys (I guess I could ask), but right now she is looking for another g/f after she was dumped (she was cheated on, so clearly same sex relationships are just like the rest)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I completely agree with everyone above, whoever you wanna be with is your decision and whatever makes you happy. But as for guys who cant understand you, I tried to understand where they're coming from. But if I were them, I would wanna know why haven't you ever tried being with a guy just to see if you like it, I guess. But if your not interested in men would you try it, do whatever makes you happy. So next time some guy asks you those questions, ask them why they aren't into men, I think they'll get the idea.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I have a friend, but a male friend, he feels about the same.
He have never been with a woman and he never felt like it.
The thought alone can make him feel ill.
Almost like people who consider themselves totally straight can feel by imagining themselves with a partner of the same sex.
But.. really I understand him. If I had his lover, I would never even dream of... hm... thats not true cat. get back to reality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can completely understand, being the big brother to a baby sis who doesn't like men. Your life is yours to live not anyone elses...only problem I have is know the fact is shes been with more women than Ill ever and there is a four year diffrents lol...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ryario_Darkstar
I can completely understand, being the big brother to a baby sis who doesn't like men. Your life is yours to live not anyone elses...only problem I have is know the fact is shes been with more women than Ill ever and there is a four year diffrents lol...

i completley agree with ryario on this. its not right for men to judge u for who u want to be with. i've never had the pleasure of being wuitha woman...yet but just cuz there a guy doesnt mean they should be hollaring at u and all that crap. next time somebody asks u about it do what the chris J says "next time someone asks you those questions, ask them why they arn't into men, i think they'll get the idea"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
All the men that i have talked to since i got on this sight just can't belive that i don't want to be with a man.

They're not really men then, are they?

That's why we all love Rocco!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Yeah men think they’re god’s gift to women; and if you don’t want that gift then there’s something wrong with you… I say fuck it..! Only you know what you want, and if what you want is an innie and not an outie then who are we to judge you..?

Yeah, tell it like it is girl. Everyone knows that woman was actually Gods gift TO men LOL

Let's see that stoke the fire. :d/
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It dosent bother me in the least that you dont want a male, because its nothing to do with what you want in your life, l find it erotic that you are!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well what ever your thing is IS YOUR THING and that's just fine. I myself simply can not identify with wanting to be with a woman. I'm pretty much the polar opposite of you. Could really NEVER picture myself with a women because no cock no sexual interest for me! I suppose in the right situation I might be tempted but the all mighty penis and those crazy men that they are attached to will always be my favorite!!! I think many hetero people simply can not understand bi or homosexual relationships and are very unaccepting. I've had several gay and lesbian friends over the years and have enjoyed them very much. Doesn't mean I have to be into what they are into to be understanding. Made a new bi male friend right here on Lush and while many might find his liking woman and men strange I find it totally erotic and him very sexy.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess

Times have changed, today "gods gift to women" don't mind as long as they can watch. :

The choice of who you love and how you love belongs to you alone. I agree with your sentiment.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe putting this into a gender answer that all men think or all women think they are God's gift to the other would be incorrect since no one should judge any one by another in their gender. I see this would have to be looked at with the thought of how mature this man is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can understand completely, because I've never felt any attraction for men either!

Sometimes I'm really envious of people that are bi. You would double your chances of getting laid on any given night. That said, I'm old enough, and open-minded enough to realize that not everyone shares my attitudes, and that your feelings are every bit as valid as mine are. if you're a woman that only desires women, I understand completely. If you're a man that only desires men... I don't understand it, but I'm more than willing to accept it.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Jeez, just let people be who they are as long as they're not hurting others or themselves!! Gahhh intolerance pisses me off...okay down girl *eyeroll*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969
Jeez, just let people be who they are as long as they're not hurting others or themselves!! Gahhh intolerance pisses me off...okay down girl *eyeroll*

Exactly!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by SilverArdorDragon
Quote by lydiababy6969

Exactly!

Thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969

well said.

men are certainly not gods gift to women, but i dont think there is any god to give gifts out anyway.

the Goddess, however, is a different story. women are not a gift from her, but a part of her. any woman can make any decision she wishes, there is no man whos opinion can override her.

men are frequently idiots.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are what you are and if you are personally secure with that other peoples views should not bother you.I do find it hard to believe that all the men you meet have difficulty in accepting and understanding your preference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Billiesgirl
I am almost 25 now and have never been with a man and don't find any wants to be with one. I love the woman that i am with and have all ways been drawn to girls. All the men that i have talked to since i got on this sight just can't belive that i don't want to be with a man.

I think you may be exaggerating. I've never met a guy who "just can't believe I don't want to be with a man". Are you sure they weren't just playing around about "converting" you into a meat eater? ;)

I joke around with a lesbian friend about her trying some dick to see if she likes it or to be her first cock, but its all just humor. Anyways, I find it very hard to believe that a guy "just can't fathom it". A lot of us are admittedly stupid, but I never met a fellow dude that stupid.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
I can totally relate....I mean, I don't know, being male, I love oral. Sexual preference is gravitating toward oral over fucking IMO. I love oral more, so wouldn't it make sense that a girl would love oral more? Aside from toys, girls like, and kno how to give the best pleasure to other girls basically but then being a dude I take offense to that and want to challenge it like no girl is going to out perform me in cunninlius.
GAUNTLET THROWN!
But then again have I missed the whole point of the thread by assuming oral sex is even in view here or does it have to do with just women on women lust. IDK......it must B the 151..........
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by kinkyboy
Quote by lydiababy6969

well said.

men are certainly not gods gift to women, but i dont think there is any god to give gifts out anyway.

the Goddess, however, is a different story. women are not a gift from her, but a part of her. any woman can make any decision she wishes, there is no man whos opinion can override her.

men are frequently idiots.

Wow, I haven't heard the Goddess mentioned on here... I certainly agree
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
I completely agree with everyone above, whoever you wanna be with is your decision and whatever makes you happy. But as for guys who cant understand you, I tried to understand where they're coming from. But if I were them, I would wanna know why haven't you ever tried being with a guy just to see if you like it, I guess. But if your not interested in men would you try it, do whatever makes you happy. So next time some guy asks you those questions, ask them why they aren't into men, I think they'll get the idea.

what a good answer... the last sentence will really help me here since I have never been with a man either biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley

what a good answer... the last sentence will really help me here since I have never been with a man either biggrin

That's fine but don't ask it to me!