Lurker
0 likes
I'm not, but Id LOVE to see pictures.
0 likes
Quote by KittyKim
Okay, so I got this......

18.5 Inch Trojan Horse Huge Dildo - https://

Anyone else walking like a cowboy???

So...no. But I had to look this thing up....

Respect, KittyKim. Whew.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

So...no. But I had to look this thing up....

Respect, KittyKim. Whew.

I've heard of the coke-can cock description from several ladies. How...disturbing to se what it 'might' actually look like.
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I've heard of the coke-can cock description from several ladies. How...disturbing to se what it 'might' actually look like.

That would be a great idea for a fetish story... increasing dildo sizes. Kind of like like you do with a piercing, getting increasing bore sizes.

Someone should write that.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohh my!!!! How does it feel??
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

That would be a great idea for a fetish story... increasing dildo sizes. Kind of like like you do with a piercing, getting increasing bore sizes.

yes, someone should. You start yet? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

Would such a story contain an element of black comedy, or tragedy though?

You could make it super creepy by attaching it to a sex doll.
I just saw a super creepy documentary the other day about life like sex dolls. Nightmare inducing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I just saw a super creepy documentary the other day about life like sex dolls. Nightmare inducing.

i was obsessed, for a while, with the life like sex dolls. mostly, though, cause i wanted one for the living room couch to dress up - kind of like a life sized barbie. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I made a large penis lamp once as a gag gift. It had a nudie silhouette lamp shade.

No doubt this horse cock dildo could be made into a lamp.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yes, someone should. You start yet? smile

Quote by HeraTeleia

You know by her silence that she already has...she's going to kick my arse again in this comp.

My silence was direct result of not wanting to drunk-post.

'Cause, you know, I get super friendly and goofy.
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I think you could go either way with it, although if there's a sex doll I'm likely to giggle. They always look so surprised.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

My silence was direct result of not wanting to drunk-post.

'Cause, you know, I get super friendly and goofy.

i have the same issue. sort of. i don't like to sober-post. trust me, it's better that way.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

i have the same issue. sort of. i don't like to sober-post. trust me, it's better that way.

Sometimes sober posting bites me... I found the above dildo sober. With it were pictures of people (male and female) in the process of using it (or trying to).

A little numbing would have been nice. (Hammer to the head..whatever)
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i was obsessed, for a while, with the life like sex dolls. mostly, though, cause i wanted one for the living room couch to dress up - kind of like a life sized barbie. smile

Mmm. Are those sex dolls keeping my voodoo doll company?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Read it, scored it, and congratulations on the engagement!

Thank you. smile

Quote by Magical_felix
Can you tell me the secret to calling my... what's the right word... My End Boss' interests a laugh?

Seriously.

She prefers the term 'Overlord'.

And tell me about it, you can't move for inflatable fuck dolls in our place. They're everywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
Whoever uses one of those things has serious issues. It's obscene. It's a fucking horse's cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LizzyG22
Ohh my!!!! How does it feel??

Not bad. Takes a bit of getting used to before it gets to the pleasurable point, though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Hench
Whoever uses one of those things has serious issues. It's obscene. It's a fucking horse's cock.

Since you're new here, a word of advice. we make a habit of not judging people's sexual interests, fetishes, etc. that's just not how we roll. everyone is wired differently, and we'd prefer to celebrate that rather than look down upon it. as far as the other comment, no, it's a dildo. last i checked, horses cocks weren't made of silicone.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Since you're new here, a word of advice. we make a habit of not judging people's sexual interests, fetishes, etc. that's just not how we roll. everyone is wired differently, and we'd prefer to celebrate that rather than look down upon it. as far as the other comment, no, it's a dildo. last i checked, horses cocks weren't made of silicone.

Very well said smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by KittyKim

Very well said smile

as long as something doesn't break TOS, then yeah, se don't do fetish shaming. it's all about acceptance. anyone who has an issue with that can fuck off, simply put. we don't tolerate intolerance. (rachel? yes? is that supposed to be iroinc? sure! umm... what's ironic mean?).

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

we make a habit of not judging people's sexual interests, fetishes, etc. that's just not how we roll. everyone is wired differently, and we'd prefer to celebrate that rather than look down upon it.

Since the site doesn't accept incest, which is probably the most popular fetish in the world, I think you're talking shit. Banning fetishes from the site is the same as looking down on it and judging it. So this is actually the most judgmental site I've been on -- and I've been on them all.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Hench

Since the site doesn't accept incest, which is probably the most popular fetish in the world, I think you're talking shit. Banning fetishes from the site is the same as looking down on it and judging it. So this is actually the most judgmental site I've been on -- and I've been on them all.

we have a TOS which does caution people about the discussion of incest, yes. it's not a judgement call, it's simply a way to avoid legality issues, seeing as it's illegal in most countries.

if you're looking to get into a pissing match with me, you'll be sorely disappointed, btw. you don't like it here, feel free to move on.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Hench

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Hench

Like , child molestation, and bestiality, incest is illegal in the English speaking world and western society. Incest very often causes birth defects. Incest is very often associated with child molestation. Incest has already been dropped as an allowable subject on the vast majority of Lushstories' competitor sites just as it has here on Lush.

Incest is not allowed here and will not be allowed. If that is something important to you, I suggest you spend your time on the sites that do allow it.

Enough said on the matter. Move on.

Buz
Senior Moderator
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

it's not a judgement call, it's simply a way to avoid legality issues, seeing as it's illegal in most countries.

That is complete bullshit. Do NOT try to insult my intelligence. There are no legality issues regarding writing incest stories. You are spouting bollocks and you know it. The only reason incest is forbidden here, is because you and everyone else is judgmental against it. That is called "fetish bashing".

Now, since you're the one trying to insult people's intelligence, and being judgmental against people's fetishes, and trying to bully and intimidate me, a new member, into leaving the site, perhaps you should be the one that fucks off.