Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are your views on Pussy to Mouth Sex , is it Gross or Hot ?

last reply
209 replies
22.0k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is there anything else? I can't think of sex without pussy in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My avatar says it all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can't be beaten when done correctly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find it very erotica when my wife cums on my cocktail then sucks it clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find it very erotica when my wife cums on my cocktail then sucks it clean
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing me after helicks me is hot.
Putting his cock in my mouth after he fucks my pussy is also hot.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Well, lessee... My girlfriend and both my boyfriends French kiss me after they've eaten me out, and I suck their cocks after they've just pulled them out of my pussy, so... I guess I'm down with it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I can not imagine being with a man on any kind of regular basis the did not suck, lick and kiss the lower Hemisphere. Or a girl either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Well, lessee... My girlfriend and both my boyfriends French kiss me after they've eaten me out, and I suck their cocks after they've just pulled them out of my pussy, so... I guess I'm down with it.

I'm sure your being "down" with it helps them get it "up" again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any man who doesn't is a damned fool, plus he has no taste. The scent and taste of an orgasmic pussy is like nothing else in the world. Once you've experienced it, the memory never really leaves you. Think about this. Have you ever heard of a lesbian who hated eating pussy?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love kissing after my pussy has been licked. And sucking cock right sfter being fucked. Love tasting my pussy on my lovers lips and cock.

For the record, I have no issues with ass to mouth sex either, as long I know everything was clean. Guess that makes me a very dirty girl!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't this just normal? Has anybody said its gross? Just for the record I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Gross? Not at all, rather very intimate! Love both a mouth for my pussy and a pussy for my mouth.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it's hot bi guy here, I always wanted to try and do that with a couple
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Quote by SylviaK
Gross? Not at all, rather very intimate! Love both a mouth for my pussy and a pussy for my mouth.

You took the words right outta my mouth , must have been when you were licking me.. sorry meatloaf
Lurker
0 likes
Completely normal..whoever thinks it is gross..is gross in themselves..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by annibell
Completely normal..whoever thinks it is gross..is gross in themselves..

That reminds me of the only time I've had sex with a married woman. As soon as she was naked in my bed, I went down on her and she freaked out. Nobody had ever gone down on her. Her husband not only refused to put his mouth "in her dirty place", he refused to kiss her after she went down on him until she brushed her teeth. I helped her get over his bullshit. She learned to listen to her vagina.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What an oddly phrased question!!! But if you mean oral then fuck yes HOT HOT HOT
Lurker
0 likes
hell yes its so hot
Lurker
0 likes
Almost as hot as ass to mouth?..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all part of a well done sexual experience. Not 'going down' on a pussy is like having a fine dinner without the appetizer. I've never met a woman who didn't enjoy a well educated tongue. I did encounter one maid who was a bit embarrassed- her husband didn't partake of her deliciousness, poor bastid....lol. Also, for a woman to give oral after she's been screwed is divine. The mouth is one damned fine sexual organ, don't neglect it's use!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, it is HOTTTT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

That reminds me of the only time I've had sex with a married woman. As soon as she was naked in my bed, I went down on her and she freaked out. Nobody had ever gone down on her. Her husband not only refused to put his mouth "in her dirty place", he refused to kiss her after she went down on him until she brushed her teeth. I helped her get over his bullshit. She learned to listen to her vagina.

I can not believe that she did not throw him out of the house in the first week. Seems to me Oral Sex is as normal as Apple Pie including when her Vagina is full of his cum.

Now if she is full of other guys cum that may be a more difficult desire to sell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

I can not believe that she did not throw him out of the house in the first week. Seems to me Oral Sex is as normal as Apple Pie including when her Vagina is full of his cum.

Now if she is full of other guys cum that may be a more difficult desire to sell.

He had taken her virginity on their wedding night. She was so naive and inexperienced, when I kissed after going down on her, that was the very first time she had ever tasted her own juices. She decided right away to make up her own mind about such "sinful and disgusting" activities. The moment I knew that she had truly been awakened was the night that she asked to suck me after I came in her pussy. A whole new world was open to her then. I am 100% with you on this topic.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with it in any way. Whatever makes one happy
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Don't get me wrong here .. isn't this called oral sex to most people ? If my partner doesn't go down on me i wonder why .. although personal hygiene is important
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Pussy to mouth is fine

Ass to mouth No, No

Ckeck out my The man that turned me into a slut