Oral,Deep Throat,Vaginal or anal

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok guys if you could have sex just one way with me which one would it be? oral, Deep throat. vaginal or anal?
Lurker
0 likes
I do believe I would like to see your eyes looking up at me as you kneel before me. Thank you very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral. Show me what you got.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about I give you oral and use my middle and ring fingers to simultaneously stimulate your G Spot?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
How about I give you oral and use my middle and ring fingers to simultaneously stimulate your G Spot?

Humm that was not what I asked but it sounds good to me
Lurker
0 likes
You're looking like you're running a fever..I'd take your tempature for you with a meat thermometer
Lurker
0 likes
Just keep them in the order you have them and I will take of each!! Vaginal first for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sallytheslut2

Humm that was not what I asked but it sounds good to me

Take my word for it. It is WAY more than good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sallytheslut2
Ok guys if you could have sex just one way with me which one would it be? oral, Deep throat. vaginal or anal?

vaginal
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If I could only have you one way Iit would have to be oral, that is me sucking and licking your sweet pussy. I would have to taste your nectar and watch your pretty face as I made you cum hard. Getting you off would be very exciting !!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If I could only have you one way Iit would have to be oral, that is me sucking and licking your sweet pussy. I would have to taste your nectar and watch your pretty face as I made you cum hard. Getting you off would be very exciting !!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tough answer--ORAL=I don't think many turn down that method--always a thrill
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Considering your body and attitude, I'd want oral the first time around, preferably a 69. Would that do?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm not a big fan of 69 although I have no problem with it.

If I'm giving oral I want his full attention.

If I'm getting oral I want to give it my full attention

69 neither gets full attention