Login

Ads for sex sites

last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I have two messages in my in box, dated 14th and 21st Oct. which appear to be simply ads for a sex site. The senders are miriam20681, and Oddball95951. The message is exactly the same in each one: "A lot of women near you want sex! Make sure yourself. click here*redacted* The message are still in my in box if you wish to see them. I wouldn't think you want this on your site, do you want to take action?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
dealt with, thanks. in future, feel free to send spammers to me or one of the forum mods to deal with. thanks smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by cooldaddy
I have two messages in my in box, dated 14th and 21st Oct. which appear to be simply ads for a sex site. The senders are miriam20681, and Oddball95951. The message is exactly the same in each one: "A lot of women near you want sex! Make sure yourself. click here *redacted* The message are still in my in box if you wish to see them. I wouldn't think you want this on your site, do you want to take action?

I had the same one from yet another account. I reported it, using the 'Report Profile' button on their profile.

By posting their message here, you're essentially helping them spreading their message/link.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Busy little beavers, ain't they? Had one, too (which I hit the Report button on) and it was different account again. Based on what I see over on the board where I'm an admin, I'll bet these are just the tip of the iceberg. That board is much smaller than this one and we're swatting a couple a day.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I had a few of those since coming back on Lush. How annoying.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Why somebody thinks I care if there are loads of women near me who want sex, is quite beyond me. I don't give a toss!

If it were men, though...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Why somebody thinks I care if there are loads of women near me who want sex, is quite beyond me. I don't give a toss!

If it were men, though...

i'll work on it for you smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'll work on it for you smile

All hail Sprite, Advocate of Equal Opportunities!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
0 likes
Quote by noll

I had the same one from yet another account. I reported it, using the 'Report Profile' button on their profile.

By posting their message here, you're essentially helping them spreading their message/link.

Thanks noll. I'd overlooked the report button. Will do in future,
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Wait...so there really aren't hot women in my approximate area that wanna fuck me?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Quote by Dani
Wait...so there really aren't hot women in my approximate area that wanna fuck me?

Oh, there probably are but it's unlikely you'll find them in that ad.MhmgT3LX4hGUntcs
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Sorry, no titties for you!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cooldaddy
I have two messages in my in box, dated 14th and 21st Oct. which appear to be simply ads for a sex site. The senders are miriam20681, and Oddball95951. The message is exactly the same in each one: "A lot of women near you want sex! Make sure yourself. click here*redacted* The message are still in my in box if you wish to see them. I wouldn't think you want this on your site, do you want to take action?

WOW! I’m impressed. You are one very lucky guy, to have not one, but two sexy ladies fighting for your attention and only days apart. I guess nobody loves me.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can also add "Tualholy" to the list of offenders.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lucky_lilDragonfly

They might be republican women...Just saying

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Lucky_lilDragonfly

They might be republican women...Just saying

Aww. 'Tis a sad day when one can't leave a political discussion in the Think Tank and therefore has to find ways to drag them over to other sections of the forum.

Chin up. You'll stump me next time, I'm sure.

Now...back to those hot women in everyone's local area wanting to fuck.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░