Login

Are any of you attracted to .... ?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is not about incest or underage so if any of the moderators see this please understand that I'm not going against lush rules. If you still feel this is inappropriate than you can remove it.

Ladies have any of you ever been attracted to your stepsons ( not less than 16 years of age) or your stepdads ? Or have any of you had any sexual relationships with them ? Please include only stepson , stepfather or mom's boyfriend,

Don't throw the furniture at me 'cause I know these things happen a lot more commonly than those admitted. If you still don't want to talk about it here but are willing to to confess I would love you to send me a private message.

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
There aren't many things I can say no to, but this is definitely one of them...

I don't have, nor plan to ever have a stepson- so that's ruled out...

My stepfather isn't at all my type, and I've never had a single erotic thought about him...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
let me ask my wife - she's got a step dad, i don't... one sec...

apparently, not. lol - emphatically not!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Someone has a fantasy about his stepdaughter. Excuse me while I step away to sharpen my pitchfork.

Are you saying you don't keep a set already sharpened? I find it's quite useful.

I even have people to do my pitchforking. It's great.
Lurker
0 likes
My real step-dad? The thought of that makes my skin crawl. Not a chance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Someone has a fantasy about his stepdaughter. Excuse me while I step away to sharpen my pitchfork.

I am completely single

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!