Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Most Beautiful Butthole Pageant.

last reply
13 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What does the perfect butthole look like?

14 votes remaining
My ex (6 votes) 43%
Crappy (0 votes) 0%
An asshole (4 votes) 29%
I don't fuckin' care (7 votes) 50%
Wrinkly (0 votes) 0%
A brown eye (1 vote) 7%
Pink eye (1 vote) 7%
Hairy (0 votes) 0%
Fuck off. (1 vote) 7%
Convict
0 likes
Yes you read it correctly. A sex toy company called Autoblow Is holding a Most Beautiful Butthole Comp. I stumbled upon this article yesterday and thought surely there must be some lushies who would be interested. YOUR butt could be worth $5,000!

click here for Butthole Beauty Pageant.

FIRSTLY: DO NOT post pics of your butthole here. I ain't Interested in seeing my own let alone yours.

Then I started pondering over what type of criteria makes a butthole beautiful. What is the most important thing one looks for when finding a perfect one? I've come up with a few things I suppose they might be looking for. If we can pinpoint the requirements for a perfect pucker, you can take a butt-selfie and see how yours measures up!

Please let us all know what you think is that special thing that grabs your attention when looking at butts. Please feel free to post any advice you think might be helpful to those who are trying to determine if they have the perfect chocolate starfish.
Lurker
0 likes
I swear you come up with the most bizarre-o shit!!! Good thing lush doesn't allow those kind of pics here or you'd be getting lots of "winks" I'm sure!! ROR

Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
my entry would be :

Butt (LOL) there's many more where she hangs out!
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
You have waaaaaaaay too much free time on your hands, young lady. lol
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You didn't vote.

Bossy much, trinky?
You should have added Trump 'ass' a choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This contest might be the funniest thing I have ever witnessed....

Thanks for sharing Trinket
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
I really wouldn't want to be a judge
0 likes
Don't care. Not an ass man and not into anal beyond playing with my own sometimes so I don't really pay much attention to the butthole.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I just entered. I think i have a chance at this!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Rectology 101
Convict
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I just entered. I think i have a chance at this!

let is know how the hole thing goes there Princess. NO I don't wanna see

Judging from the results so far, I'm beginning to wonder if this competition will have many entries (no pun) at all.

3 "my ex" and 3 "don't fuckin' care's" is fairly indicative of disinterest. I'll keep you posted.