3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever used this trick???

Cowgirl Toe Tug
"When you're in the reverse cowgirl position (woman on top, facing his feet), squeeze his big toe firmly and pull it away from his body as he's about to climax to extend his orgasm," says Kate Taylor, author of The Good Orgasm Guide.

Why this move doubles his pleasure: "The same neural pathway that innervates the big toe also innervates the penis, so by pulling on his toe, you're indirectly strengthening the sensations he's feeling in his penis," says Jennifer R. Berman, MD, director of the Female Sexual Medicine Center at University of California at Los Angeles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I use the reverse cowgirl position often and she has done this to me a couple times. The Orgasm was stronger and longer than ever before. It was amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jerichoshield
My wife and I use the reverse cowgirl position often and she has done this to me a couple times. The Orgasm was stronger and longer than ever before. It was amazing.

where did she discover this?
i found this very pleasurable too..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have no idea where she discovered it from. She just did it one day. Probably in one of those Magazines. Good Housekeeping or Cosmo or whatever. Either way it was great.