Mile High Club - Are you? How Feasible?

last reply
26 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.... Guess travelling business class might be possible. those economy toilets are just to small.

How about yourself Irene?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too chicken, lol! Some say it's more applicable on long haul flights or on handicap toilets..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jane Fonda was on the Ellen show recently and told how much easier it is when flying on Ted Turner's private jet. She has lost count of how many times she has qualified. That belongs on my bucket list.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a member, but I also have access to a private jet which makes it quite easy to accomplish....I have heard of companies that will rent private aircraft so that a couple could have some fun in the back....
Lurker
0 likes
My best friends husband is a pilot that owns a Cessna 182. He initiated me while she held the controls. Even gave me a mile high t-shirt. He says blow jobs don't count.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySandy4u
My best friends husband is a pilot that owns a Cessna 182. He initiated me while she held the controls. Even gave me a mile high t-shirt. He says blow jobs don't count.

Please teach me to fly beautiful. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySandy4u

Talk about flying by the seat of your pants...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
being a pilot it was an easy exercise as it was a helicopter with auto pilot i didnt need anyone's help
It was fun though knowing people would be looking at us wondering why are they hovering there
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by SexySandy4u

Your [s]bullshit[/s] imagination knows no boundaries, Chuck.

Besides dude, you've already voted on more than 20 stories tonight in just under 2 hours with that new fake account. This represents a reading speed that's nearly five times as fast as the average human being can achieve (and coincidentally the almost exact delay that Lush allows between votes). I know that you're eager to establish plenty of deceitful affiliations all over this website with yet another bogus account, but you might want to keep your gimmick at least a bit plausible.

You already had a nice crowd of people buying into your imaginary wife's account, you really don't want to screw up your phony cyber-persona just now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Your [s]bullshit[/s] imagination knows no boundaries, Chuck.

Besides dude, you've already voted on more than 20 stories tonight in just under 2 hours with that new [url=]fake account[/url]. This represents a reading speed that's nearly five times as fast as the average human being can achieve (and coincidentally the almost exact delay that Lush allows between votes). I know that you're eager to establish plenty of deceitful affiliations all over this website with yet another bogus account, but you might want to keep your gimmick at least a bit plausible.

You already had a nice crowd of people buying into your [url=]imaginary wife's account[/url], you really don't want to screw up your phony cyber-persona just now.

Whatttt? That is not true. I have help with my account setup but this is all not true.who are you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TexasBecky
I am a member, but I also have access to a private jet which makes it quite easy to accomplish....I have heard of companies that will rent private aircraft so that a couple could have some fun in the back....

Bravo! If you have done it not on a private jet. It's just too risky, otherwise.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by SexySandy4u

Whatttt? That is not true. I have help with my account setup but this is all not true.who are you?

What exactly isn't true about my previous post, Chuck? Everything that I wrote actually is easily verifiable by anybody.

That you've used fake pictures to create both HotWife4u and SexySandy4u accounts? Nice try editing out the links while quoting me, but the proof against your subterfuge still heavily remains in my own post. That you've voted on 20 stories in under 2 hours with that bogus account? Anybody can witness that in the 'Recent Activity' of SexySandy4u's profile.

I must admit though, the PM that you sent me and the way in which you desperately tried to backpedal made me chuckle quite a bit:

Quote by SexySandy4u
I am exactly who I say I am. I a, friends with Chuck and Carolyn. The are helping me set up the account. It is obvious I have not read all the stories today but I've been reading stories here for months. Having no membership I was filly talked into joining. They took today to help me set up my account. I used Carols membership friends to build one. Are you some moderator? If you are officially a representative? If so contact me at the email provided in my signup. I can verify anything.

Dude, this all seems incredibly plausible. You've been bullshitting about the most random and insignificant things ever since I first noticed you on this website, are you seriously expecting people to believe in your unconvincing imaginary playmates? And please, don't ask me to provide proof for any of your previous bullshit, I have no time to waste on this and you wouldn't like it yourself.

You see Chuck, I've realized a long time ago that 90% of what's contained on Lush is pure fantasy, just mere fragments of people's imagination. And although I find most of it hilarious, I've remained silent about it for the great majority of my time here. However, when a certain someone creates duplicate accounts to establish deceptive and unhealthy bonds with unsuspecting others, that's when I draw a fucking line. And you've been stepping over that line in a pretty acute and obvious way yourself.

In other words, I absolutely believe that you have severe mental health issues. I'd highly recommend that you seek professional help.
Lurker
0 likes
Mile high club? Ew, no.
0 likes
Quote by MostPreciousLittle
Mile high club? Ew, no.

Might as well ask, Would you like to have sexual relations in a relatively clean portable toilet? A portable toilet is a portable toilet, and putting it six miles up in the air isn't going to change that portable toilet sanitizer stink. So, no thank you.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a mile high, but did have sex driving on a one lane road for 7 miles. Also once got head while driving down the Great Smoky Mountains.....that curve with the tunnel is hard to make when you're blowing a load.
0 likes
I fly two or three times a year these days between vacations and the odd business trip and I can't really see a feasible way to do it in most current airliners. Unless you're in business on something fairly large (say a 777 or bigger), there just isn't the space to do it discreetly (possible exception: the private cabins on some variants of the A380, though some airlines take measures to prevent them being used for that purpose). Now, if you're lucky enough to have access to a private plane, then I can see it working but for a lot of us, I think the fastest way to the mile high club is going to be having sex in Denver. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a multi member - on three separate occasions. the first in a six seater light aircraft at 5000ft. George did the flying and we did the deed on the floor between the seats.The second was a Cessna I believe with four seats and doggy was the easiest.
In a commercial jet at 35000 ft on a late night flight and low passenger numbers. We had a whole row of seats to us and the middle four were perfect. It can be easier than you think. Just watch your noise.
I am aware of others who used the toilet or an empty row.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure it's possible but to be honest it's a struggle to wipe your tushy without your head banging the door
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Might as well ask, Would you like to have sexual relations in a relatively clean portable toilet? A portable toilet is a portable toilet, and putting it six miles up in the air isn't going to change that portable toilet sanitizer stink. So, no thank you.

I've heard of people spooning under blankets on a long-haul flight. Very slow, very quiet, very careful. I dunno; I haven't had the opportunity to try.
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I am a multi member - on three separate occasions. the first in a six seater light aircraft at 5000ft. George did the flying and we did the deed on the floor between the seats.The second was a Cessna I believe with four seats and doggy was the easiest.
In a commercial jet at 35000 ft on a late night flight and low passenger numbers. We had a whole row of seats to us and the middle four were perfect. It can be easier than you think. Just watch your noise.
I am aware of others who used the toilet or an empty row.

Most flights I take these days are lucky to have empty seats, let alone empty rows. I have been on some back in the day that would have worked, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're desperate:-

Do It In Denver. (She was very good at G.C.A.).

(and you don't even have to leave the ground or worry about being in a holding pattern).
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was offered the opportunity by a bush pilot who was flying me into northern Canada, but he was far from my type, so I demurred.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it a twice. It was much easier in the first class head of a 747.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, a number of times, in a corporate private plane.
kisses, amy