Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do we turn off the double blackboxing (redbox)?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've looked through my settings and cannot see the box to click on that turns off getting those double black box things, ie. the redboxes. I get one black box and two red boxes simultaneously and the red ones block my cursor and scroll bar.

So how do I opt out of those?
Site administrator
0 likes
I havent experienced that. Sometimes I get two black boxes when a friend signs in but never a red one

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have no idea what you're talking about. red boxes?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
I reckon hes been...

Black looked like red and he saw more than one lol.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Everytime a black box pops up, so does two red boxes that duplicate the black box. The redboxes are stacked on top of one another just above and to the right of the black box in the very top right corner of the page. Sometimes they stay for a long unless I click the little x in the corner to make each one go away. With all three boxes it totally covers up all the check links in the red bar and gray bar underneath in the right top corner. So sometimes they have to be clicked off on to scroll or click a link. Sometimes they will disappear quickly and sometimes they stay until clicked off.

I'd rather get the black box only and have the red boxes totally eliminated.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Everytime a black box pops up, so does two red boxes that duplicate the black box. The redboxes are stacked on top of one another just above and to the right of the black box in the very top right corner of the page. Sometimes they stay for a long unless I click the little x in the corner to make each one go away. With all three boxes it totally covers up all the check links in the red bar and gray bar underneath in the right top corner. So sometimes they have to be clicked off on to scroll or click a link. Sometimes they will disappear quickly and sometimes they stay until clicked off.

huh. that's a new one to me - i'd talk to Gav about it. maybe your BBs have an std or something? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by Buz

Never seen that, Buz. Could it be a glitch with how your browser is executing the BBs? I get multiple black boxes if someone sends a second or third BB before I reply to the first, but never seen "red boxes". As sprite said, maybe consult Gav.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I've seen this happen when I have two or three windows/instances of Lush, open simultaneously. I'm using the latest Firefox browser. However I get these 'helpful' notices in the lower right corner of my screen, stacked atop each other.

It reminds me to close those other open windows.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It's caused by some Chrome for Mac bullshit as Chrome has abolished notification controls from their settings.