OLNY RPELY IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS.

last reply
26 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Lurker
0 likes
So that was YOU writing those stories we had to delete.

Just kidding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bike do you have a severe case of dyslexia? He He just kidding
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can raed it vrey wlel tanhk you!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stuart1975
Bike do you have a severe case of dyslexia? He He just kidding

Very funny Stuart. LOL
Internet Sensation
0 likes
No problem at all. Though it takes some more time and you could easily confuse some words unless they were put into their context.
smile
Lets just say, I never ever want to see that kind of typing again. It would bring my own spelling to its worst.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now taht frist psot mdae snese, but ervey ohetr one is cfnuisnog.

But seriously thats pretty kool the only word that made me stop was mess.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
*strangles TheChrisJ*
Die! See I do it! Die! I do it too! DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Smneoe got smothenig to clam tihs cat dwon?
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, Cat, taht was a ltilte voelnit.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I do it to you too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*takes two steps back from the feral cat and wisely utilizes spell-checker prior to clicking the 'post' button
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Oh no. It's a sickness that hs sprd in here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OCUH! Cat taht hrtus soooooo good.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OGM!!!! Ouy yugs rea unfny sa elhl!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
OGM!!!! Ouy yugs rea unfny sa elhl!

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Attention

One: This is obviously a epidemic that needs to be cut off before it spreads further.

Two: Cat, here's a ball of yarn, calm down.

Three: Even though the Bike Bum Virus is contagious, there is no need to panic. I mean, it's not lkie it's taht cnoatgouis. I pdlege to wrok nnotsop to fnid a crue.

Aentttoin
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, no. Relax has the virus, too!
Lurker
0 likes
whahahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not hard to read but I get the point.
Lurker
0 likes
I got that in an email from one of my friends last summer! I thought I was the one with the reading issues! LOL but I did read it with out a problem though. Good job, baby!
Lurker
0 likes
I got that in an email from one of my friends last summer! I thought I was the one with the reading issues! LOL but I did read it with out a problem though. Good job, baby!
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry for all the post! Stupid computer is soo slow!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hvae to arege wtih bekirbum. The hamun mnid is a vrey cpoemlx mneahcsim and it is vrey iterstenig how it can dcehyepr mexid up wrdos so elasiy, whituot any csuonics erfoft. But it aslo mkeas it hrad to iltnetlnaoniy mpsesil wdros taht we wkoerd so hrad to laren to slepl the rhgit way.