10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breaking up with men or women?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never felt guilty breaking up with guys but I have with girls. I think that means girls are worse in my experience.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Breaking up with women is FAR worse! I've dumped plenty of guys, but my 2 breakups with girlfriends were devastating!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this sounds weird, but I have only actually broken up with one woman and no men. I'm not even sure I'd know how. I've had a lot of sex partners, but only two where the relationship was to that level.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women for sure - far more emotional.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry we were in different places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I would go completely insane if I had to give up either.

I certainly have the need for both and both have their specific function.

That's interesting. Back in college, I did a report on polygamy, and I concluded that polygamy was actually far better suited to women having multiple husbands, rather than the other way around. I argued that the ideal arrangement was for each woman to have three spouses, each with different specialties to contribute to the group. One of the three could either be a man or a woman, depending on the wife's preferences. That was in 1978. The truth is that the vast majority of men are not physically equipped to keep up with one woman at her sexual peak, much less with multiple wives. Plus, in general the leadership styles of women tend to mesh better with a polygamist structure. There weren't a whole lot of men at the time who supported me. Now, we may be on the verge of a monumental change in society's view of the role of women in leadership positions. It could get intriguing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

That's interesting. Back in college, I did a report on polygamy, and I concluded that polygamy was actually far better suited to women having multiple husbands, rather than the other way around. I argued that the ideal arrangement was for each woman to have three spouses, each with different specialties to contribute to the group. One of the three could either be a man or a woman, depending on the wife's preferences. That was in 1978. The truth is that the vast majority of men are not physically equipped to keep up with one woman at her sexual peak, much less with multiple wives. Plus, in general the leadership styles of women tend to mesh better with a polygamist structure. There weren't a whole lot of men at the time who supported me. Now, we may be on the verge of a monumental change in society's view of the role of women in leadership positions. It could get intriguing.

I have read the same material you have. It is not made up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Breaking up with women is FAR worse! I've dumped plenty of guys, but my 2 breakups with girlfriends were devastating!

I could not agree more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Breaking up with men or women?

breaking up with guys. they can be drama queens & react far worse than a natural woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

breaking up with guys. they can be drama queens & react far worse than a natural woman

But what about unnatural women? ;=)